“Would Stay Again”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Davis
Treasure Valley Casino & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Davis
Denton, Texas
“Would Stay Again”
Reviewed 16 July 2011

Nice, clean, modern hotel. Room was nice and cool even though it was over 100 degrees outside. Nice large indoor pool, and hot tub which we had almost to ourselves. We were visiting Platt National Park in Sulphur and this was the nicest reasonably priced hotel in the area. It's associated with the casino next door, which we didn't check out, but one perk is that there is no tax on the hotel bill! Free breakfast included biscuits and sausage gravy, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, and pastries.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Nathan-Sherry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Coppell, Texas
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Perfect for family trip or I was very happy with the cleaness of the hotel, it also has nice indoor pool and tub, fitness center has dry sauna, the free breakfast was great, not just donut, but it has biscuit n gravy, boiled eggs, plenty of toast, bagel, muffins, cereal, coffee is served 24 hrs too.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
11 Thank Momof2cuties_10
Pilot Point, Texas
Reviewed 20 September 2010

The room was unbelieveably small my husband and I bumped into each other if we were both walking at one time. Bathroom was to small, the door would hit you if you werent very careful. Room poorly decorated.

Breadfast was really bad stale dry donuts and cinnamon rolls and the bagels had to have been out of date they were dry and no fresf fruit was offered. We also ate at the restaurant two nights. Very displeased with my meal the baked potatoe was from the day before, I could tell by the texture and the color of the potatoe. The second night I decided I would try a salad. Thought nothing could go wrong with the grilled chicken salad. The lettuce was limp not crispy and the chicken probably had been heated up from the left overs the day before.

Would not recommend this motel to an enemy of mine needness to say a good freind.
The motel needs a lot of improvement. I would never pay to stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank elaine4770
bury st edmunds
Reviewed 21 August 2009

I've stayed here twice now and both times had a great time. I stayed in a suite with a living area and kitchen. The beds are comfy and the air con keeps the Oklahoma August heat at bay. There is a compact gym to help you get over the early waking caused by jet lag and a nice pool too! On my first visit they gave me 10 bucks to play with in the casino.
I can say this is one of the nicest hotels i've stayed in for the money. If only we had this chain in the UK. Wynnewood and Davis I will return!

• Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
2 Thank r401caw
Wylie.Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2009

This is the best Microtell that i have seen.It is a step above most other Microtels.Nice people,clean rooms,restarant,casino,suites,.We really liked this place.Also indoor pool

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank DavdLW
pauls valley
Reviewed 24 February 2009

the staff was very friendly. the rooms were exceptionally clean and fresh . the new beds were like sleeping on a cloud. staff were very helpful and nice greeted you like an old friend! I felt real southern hospitality and like a valued guest. I will be back as many times as i can!!!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank angelapaulsvalley
Oklahoma City, OK
Reviewed 6 August 2008

The room was clean and quiet even though I was near a side entry door. The bed was very comfortable. This hotel is attached to a casino and at times I could smell cigarette smoke in the lobby but it never inside of my room. The hotel is close to all of the attractions in the Davis/Sulphur area.

• Liked — The friendly staff
  • Disliked — The bathroom wasn't cleaned during my stay. Fresh towels were provided but the counter wasn't wiped down, etc...
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank donsgoose
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davis
Hampton Inn & Suites Pauls Valley
Holiday Inn Ardmore I-35
Holiday Inn Ardmore I-35
#7 of 23 in Ardmore
Hampton Inn & Suites Admore

Been to Treasure Valley Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!