“Very comfortable place to stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Davis
Treasure Valley Casino & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Davis
Choctaw, Oklahoma
“Very comfortable place to stay”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to get away for the weekend and visit a few casinos. Tripadvisor reviews were favorable for Treasure Valley so we booked a room for Friday night. Check in was quick, the room was easy to get to, and was just the right temperature. The bed linens were clean and bright, like new linens. The room had a large desk and small refrigerator that we used. It also had a small closet with iron and ironing board if needed. The bathroom is a little small but nicely designed for the space. The casino games and atmosphere was enjoyable, and nice to have attached to the Inn. The restaurant buffet was overpriced but we were able to order from the menu and get a nice meal reasonably priced. This Inn is only an hour's drive from Winstar casino and an even shorter drive to several other smaller casinos. We would recommend the Inn at Treasure Valley.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Denton, Texas
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We recently used this hotel as the base of operations for our family reunion. The rooms were small, but clean. The staff was very polite and professional. They tolerated our large family gathering in the lobby sitting area. The indoor swimming pool/hot tub was large with many tables & chairs. The restaurant was very good (mostly home style cooking). The adjacent casino was frequently by some of the family, and they enjoyed it as well, although smoking is allowed in both the casino & the bar. We would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Midland Texas
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We ended up here after my wife broke her arm while camping. We needed to go home the next day but also needed a good nights sleep. We didn't have a reservation but the front desk was very helpful in procuring a room. I went out to get my wife and when we walked in the lady at the front desk called me over and said I need to change your room...she changed us to a ground floor room near the entrance instead of upstairs after seeing my wife's injured arm...so thoughtful. The food we ordered from the restaurant was awesome....my wife had a comforting patty melt and I had a great burger.....highly recommend this hotel...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tikiroy
FORT WORTH
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Davis, OK is half way between the Texas / Oklahoma border and Oklahoma City. We had planned on coming up to Sulpher (Chickashaw National Park) but discovered this hotel just 15 miles away. We booked a King Non-Smoking, and to our surprise discovered a very nice room - coffee maker, fridge, color flat screen TV and very prompt and attentive service. If the hotel was not enough - next door (part of the hotel) is a CASINO! Smaller than the WynStar Casino - but just as fun. (I can't confirm this note - but the house seems to take less than other Casino's giving the customers alittle more). The restaurant is cozy and alittle country but just a friendly and warm. Side trips to Davis, Sulpher and Turner Falls makes this hotel a great place.

Room Tip: Get a King Room - its only $10 more and well worth it.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank murrdawg
Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Small room, but great value. Nicest staff I have ever dealt with at ANY Hotel. Restaurant had great food for good prices. Pool and hot tub also great. Can't say anything bad about this place.
Greeted promptly upon arrival. Anytime we ran into a person who worked at the Hotel, they were always friendly and asking how we were and if they could help with anything.

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor with window over looking the parking lot. No problem with noise, was very...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank OkiaCobra
Bryan, Texas
Reviewed 13 January 2013

The room was very nice, very clean but VERY small. Although we were in a non-smoking room it was either previously a smoking room or it carried over from the casino. Usually the smoke doesn't bother me too bad but after a while I had a hard time breathing. It did get better after I turned on the A/C. No way to open the window in the room.

The room is very very small and I had to move the desk chair to in front of the door so I wouldn't trip over it if I had to get up during the night. There was a seating area/ledge under the window where you could put your suitcases to get them out of the way. For us the size of the room wasn't an issue bc we were passing through and honestly just needed a place to sleep.

The continental breakfast was pretty sparse. Packaged muffins, bagels, some apples, yogurt, cereal and toast.

The only reason I wouldn't stay here again is bc of the smoke smell. Other than that the property was great and it wasn't overly priced for during the week.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank taminator911
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My Husband and I stayed here about two weeks ago just overnight to get away. We had made a reservation and arrived a couple of hours prior to check in not really expecting to be able to get our room but much to our surprise it was ready. The front desk staff was prompt, articulate, and very much ready to help. Even walking down the halls staff would say hello. Rooms are small so big room travelers beware but this may have been the cleanest, nicest, well maintained hotel rooms I have ever been in and we travel extensively. The casino is great...not big at all, again if you go expecting Vegas or even WinStar you will be disapointed but if you just want to play for awhile in a quiet casino and enjoy some time away then this is the place to do it. The hotel also has an indoor pool and hot tub.....ahhhh. It was wonderful. The have just recently replaced all of the chairs and tables poolside too. There is also breakfast included in the price of the hotel, and let me say, this was the best continental breakfast assortment I have ever seen, not just pastries either, hot biscuits, gravy, fruit, fresh hot coffee, juices, milk, and cereal. I think my favorite part of the room is the built in window seats with soft comfy cushions....perfect for an afternoon read. Oh and I did mention the price...it was less than $100.00 including the taxes, you just cant go wrong. Bottom line, Treasure Valley is just that, a treasure!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Amy G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davis
Hampton Inn & Suites Pauls Valley
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pauls Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
Hampton Inn & Suites Admore
Holiday Inn Ardmore I-35
Holiday Inn Ardmore I-35
#7 of 23 in Ardmore
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ardmore

Been to Treasure Valley Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!