“Rude Rude Nasty!!!!”
Review of Quality Inn Duncan

Quality Inn Duncan
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Duncan
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I would never stay at this hotel!!!! My husband works close to Duncan in the oil fields and HAD to stay. Upon arriving my husband paid cash for the room, but it was insisted he had to swipe his card. at this time it was told to him the charge would not go through- BUT OF COURSE IT DID!!!! It overdrew our account and my husband was not able to eat. and when I called to speak with a manager, the phone was answered rudely by Rhonda. It seemed she was a little upset about having to answer the phone, but I guess that was before it rang 30 times!!! Hello!!! Get off your butt and answer the phone lady!! Sp we will see.. and I better not get told I have to do the leg work for those lazy Oaklahomans!!! Texas would never treat youall this way!!!!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 July 2012

We had to make an unplanned trip to Oklahoma due to a death in the family. Never having been there, we knew little about Oklahoma. We arrived late, due to traveling, and were tired. Upon entering the room, we discovered crickets in the bathroom, and dead crickets on the carpet. Called the front desk, and they were apologetic and let us know they would clean them up first thing in the morning. The beds were not horrible, but not comfortable either. The breakfast they offered was not tasty. My son called the danish "disgusting"! There are not many choices in Duncan to stay, but we can't recommend this one. It was overpriced for what they offered.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank scottgretch27
Reviewed 9 April 2012

The girl at the check-in and check-out counter was very nice and helpful. I called all of the other motels in Duncan looking for a pet friendly motel. This was all I could find. I will say this, if I didn't have pets, I would definitely stay there. There are a lot of oil field workers in that apparently stay there...enough said.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Lets start of by saying the staff was nice. When we got to our room the floors were sticky and gross. Then the chairs that were in the room were falling apart and very uncomfortable. THen what really got me was that my 20 month old son was playing and i guess was reaching fro something under the bed and he pulled out a beer bottle which was disgusting and who knows what in it. And just the town itself the people in the area were rude. maybe its just because im a friendly texan. I wouldnt reccommend anyine stay there unless it was your last resort. And the pool did not seem heated at all I think the pool area was the only thing nice about this place.Another thing there was a horrible clanking and banging noise all nite from the plumbing..got no sleep at all.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2011

This is an older hotel.but the stay was great. Having several medical problems I needed a microwave as well as the frige. When we first arrived the microwave was not in the room but a quick call to the front desk was all it took. Within a few minutes a man brought it and hooked it up. The breakfast was always hot and fresh. The lady that took care of that was bringing food in up until the time for it to end. All staff was so nice, helpful and pleasant- from Amanda the front manager, to the Spirits Club (who made our 27th wedding anniversary very special -Thank you) to the Lady who was always so nice and kind during the breakfast run and the housekeeper who took good care of our room. We felt as if we were with family. There is an indoor swimming pool. There is also a Hero's Sports Bar and Grill. The food was excellent as well as the waiting time. The location of the Hotel is closer to the downtown area where several antique stores are located. With that said it only took minutes to get to the Chisum museum, the casino, and other points of interest in town. Like I said this is an older hotel. So if you are looking for all of the new tech amenities then this would probably not be for you. But those who are looking for a clean, relaxing, decent price and great staff then I recommend this Quality Inn. We will stay there again when we visit Duncan, Oklahoma.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Texanbornandraised
Reviewed 14 October 2011

This is an aged facility, e.g., aged bath tile surfaces; however, the room bedding, carpeting and towels were all in very acceptable condition. There is central air to the rooms. There is a large indoor pool (we did not use it), so this hotel would appeal to travelers with children. The hotel listing stated "frig", but there was none.

Breakfast was NOT a high point. The guest directory stated that breakfast was provided by an on-site restaurant (Heros Grill and Bar), but it appeared to have been catered by Wal-Mart (their branded foods).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This hotel is not the newest in town, but it is a good deal. Rooms are a bit dated (not enough plugins for your tech stuff), but comfortable and the shower is like none I have ever seen. Lots of pressure and the different speeds actually work! Also the hotel supports a good sports bar. Good food and drinks. Like I said not the newest place, but comfortable and good food.

• Stayed: August 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncan
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duncan
#5 of 6 in Duncan
Days Inn Duncan
Days Inn Duncan
#3 of 6 in Duncan

Been to Quality Inn Duncan? Share your experiences!