“its McDs, nothing else”

Braum's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Duncan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2014

not much different than any McDonalds, it was good it was clean and service was ok. there is not much else to say its like all the other McDs

Reviewed 26 April 2014

With varying flavors of ice cream, don't be confused to make a choice. the attendants are willing to help you choose.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Good food, great salad with chicken, fresh fruit - yum. This an interesting collection of things from fast food (but better than usual), to ice cream shop (very popular) and a small grocery area (think teeny-tiny Trader Joe's) all in the same place. Clean, bright, cheerful. Nice place.

Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

I've always loved getting Braums since I was a little girl. Their ice cream is always fantastic, their chili is great, their burgers are always great, didn't particularly care for the nacho burger though.

One night I went through the drive thru and ordered chicken strips and fries and a hot chocolate. I paid and went up to the second window for my food and after waiting for a while they asked me to pull forward as they were waiting for the chicken strips to finish cooking. So I pulled forward to the door and sat for a while. When my food was brought out, the strips were super fresh, as were the fries and they gave me a free hot chocolate for having to wait so long! It really made my day as I had been taking care of a sick family member and I was going to surprise him with a hot chocolate to shareand instead we got our own to drink! I also an a fan on Facebook and told my story there on their page and they wanted to reward that stores employees for that shift for such a good customer feedback. We well always go to Braums when the mood for a burger and those wonderful fries hits us. Also, the crispy chicken salad is really really great if you don't want a burger or chicken sandwich or strips.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

The best milkshakes in town made with real Braum's ice cream. It doesn't get any better than this! The rest of the menu is just something to go with the shakes.