“Very Good Food!”

Add it.
Rice Bowl Express
Ranked #35 of 61 Restaurants in Duncan
Reviewed 13 May 2014

RIce Bowl Express has very good food. My family and I have eaten there for over fifteen years. I especially like the Wonderful Shrimp, the Apollo Chicken, the Hot and Sour Soup, and the egg rolls. The food is always served nice and hot and in generous portions. The rice is fluffy and seasoned the way I like it.

I also like the owners. They are always pleasant and friendly. One time when I ordered something I just didn't like, they were very understanding about it, took it back and let me order something else all without paying for what I didn't like. You don't find that often in a restaurant!

I will continue to patronize this establishment. It has good food and service, and it's always clean when I eat there.

Been to Rice Bowl Express? Share your experiences!