Budget Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Durant
See available hotels
Magnolia Inn(Durant)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I will start with a positive comment, there were no bugs. That must have been because they were smarter than us. The door didn't close at the bottom. I could see most of the parking lot through the crack. I forgot my house shoes, big mistake! The carpet, (I think it was carpet) was sticky like walking on syrup. I fixed the shower, but we couldn't get towels. The cable is great! If you speak Spanish. Good thing there wasn't a fire, because we found the broken fire alarm on the shelf in the bathroom. Oh, and the air conditioner worked well after we cleaned the nasty filter. All in all if I have to go back I will go to the lake and sleep in the bed of my truck.

Room Tip: Oh, and the pool is unusable. I don't think they have a "Fitness Center".
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Smittyc1972
Reviewed 2 March 2012

The room was filthy - there was puke on the side of the bed, spiderwebs on the curtains, stains on the mattress slips was stained. the bedspread had burn holes, & there was hair on the shower drain. We checked in unloaded the SUV & left came back later that night about 9pm that is when we found everything - called the night clerk - she came to the room seen it offered us a room upstairs - I CAN NOT climb stairs so we said no. Ask if we could have clean things for the bed she informed us she didnt have access to that stuff, so she brought 3 towels for us to "cover it up". NEVER ONCE OFFERED OUR MONEY BACK - so we had to stay or we would have went somewhere else. Luckily we only had to stay one night. THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER IN OUR TRAVELS!!!

Room Tip: Make sure you check the room immediate for a Clean room!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ann K
Reviewed 25 December 2011

This is probably the cheapest hotel in Durant and you can certainly tell. It is dirty and grotty. The carpets are stained, (which is okay, its an old hotel)... but the sheets and pillow slips were stained, the comforter had holes in it and a stain (which looked fresh) like something had been spilled on it. It was disgusting. We stayed here one night as we had our dogs with us. They charge a pet fee per animal. I would never stay here again. It was so unclean, I did not like my dogs even being in the room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Charmaine C
Reviewed 23 August 2011

The filthiest hotel I have ever stayed at!! The night I did stay I had asked for clean sheets and bed spread. We payed with credit card for one night the following day they ran our card again. In the end they charged me for 3 nights on a one night stay!! Beware of your credit card account if you do decide to stay!! Staff was rude and seemed to be bothered when trying to request a wake-up call. The worst experience in my life!!!

• Stayed: July 2011