Choctaw Lodge
Magnolia Inn(Durant)
Agoda.com
All reviewsshuttlebedstowercasinooasis
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This was a quick overnight stay for a concert at the casino. The rooms were clean, the beds a tad firm for my liking, double bonus though was a lot of pillows!!! It was comfortable to say the least. It had free breakfast however, I wished it ran a tad later into the morning. This is a casino you know! To bed late, up late. It has been recently renovated, so it's still pleasant on the eyes as far as color and such. Our toilet seat was cracked which was odd, didn't really care, it's a just saying thing.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Choctaw Lodge has a very exceptional and professional staff to assist their guests. Krystylyne Bogart, Kyle Brown (general manager), Andy and Tony were very helpful and friendly! We wanted to extend our thanks and appreciation to all of you and look forward to seeing you in the near future. The Whatleys

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The Choctaw Lodge is not quite as ellegant as the Grand Tower, however the rooms are very clean and comfortable at a price a bit lower than the tower. If your on a budget you won't be dissapoint with the Lodge.

Room Tip: If you plan to go to the casino ask for a room near there, so you can cut down on your walk.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jamesballard
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was my second stay at the Choctaw Lodge on February 22-23, 2014. I enjoyed our first stay back in December 2013. The breakfast is nice too. When we checked out, I notices I forgot my Nike Air Shox shoes and I call the hotel 2 hours after we checked out. They said that the room was still being cleaned and to call back because they might be on the housekeepers cart. This was at 1pm and we checked out at 11. Long story short, they didn't find my shoes in the room and I think the housekeeper may have stolen them. The manager said he did go and check the room after the housekeeper, but nothing was there. I know for a fact that I left my tennis shoes there, and they had not rented the room out yet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Adrienne G
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Wow. Great location. Right next to the casino. If you want to spend a restful night this is not the place to stay. Trains running by most of the night across the street and the whistles were very loud. My wife was not happy that I picked this hotel to stay at. Drove home early in the day just to take a much needed nap!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple