“No cookies”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Edmond
Minnesota
“No cookies”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Ok- I guess a cup of tea an a cookie at the end of a long day is too much to expect anymore from a Hampton. 3 days- 3 different HIs. First night, Sun night- told only cookies Mon- Thurs, Mon. night told all the guests ate all the cookies over the weekend so no cookies,, next night- they are all gone, no more until tomorrow. I might have taken it better if the hotel staffs had been nicer in telling me. but they treated me like it was a big joke- haha too bad. Hotel decent physically.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
McPherson, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Excellent place to stay, right off I35, staff is very friendly, room clean, nearby places to too eat. Would definitely stay here again. Breakfast was decent with various options and liked the various newspapers they had available for the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Albany, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn before, and EVERY time I have stayed, the staff has been more than wonderful to me. I cannot express enough how much they made my stay worthwhile and so comfortable. The staff is so friendly; even the maintenance worker, Terry, was extremely helpful and welcoming to me. The rooms are always clean and spacious. I love the soaps, shampoos, etc. that they provide. The gym is excellent and the complimentary breakfast has a great variety to choose from. The hotel is located in a great area, close to restaurants, shops and the highway. I absolutely love staying at this Hampton. I hope the staff knows how appreciative myself, as well as the other guests that stay there, are of the service and care that they receive from the staff and accommodations at this hotel. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We planned a quick getaway to see our grandson perform at Oklahoma Christian theatre. We were able to enjoy visiting our family in the foyer seating area after enjoying a great breakfast. Comfortable bed, great coffee, kids enjoyed workout area. Convenient to the highway and university. Perfect choice. Family friendly. We'll stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014
Estes Park, Colorado
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times during the past 8 years. The staff and hotel are the best around Oklahoma City. I would stay here every time I come to Oklahoma to work, if I didn't have to travel outside the metro area to other towns.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Poplar Bluff, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to other travelers. I have stayed in several hotels over the past year and found this one to be among the best. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful upon check-in. The room was comfortable and very clean. Every thing worked great in my room. The breakfast was good with several choices. I had no complaints at all.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Beaverton
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My first visit to Oklahoma and the Inn in Edmond, OK was great. Perfect location next to the freeway, right on the old Route 66 and near OCU. I'll be back. The staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo