Hampton Inn Oklahoma City/Edmond
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edmond(Edmond)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$63
US$66
US$95
Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond(Edmond)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Fairfield Inn
US$57
US$55
US$73
US$67
Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites(Edmond)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
Agoda.com
US$88
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfast foodroom was cleanstayed one nightcookiescomplimentary breakfastnice staysausagehot tubgreat place to stayfront desk staffoatmealeasy accessoklahoma citygas stationvery nice hotelthe breakfast areainns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The staff worked hard to see to it that you didn't just spend the night but that the experience was as pleasant and comfortable as they could make it. They tended quickly and pleasantly to every request...anticipated how the visit could be made more enjoyable - very much like entertaining overnight guests in your home. Breakfast choices and atmosphere were outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I've definitely stayed in better Hampton Inns for a lot less money.This hotel is ok if you need to just stay one night, but clearly it's older than most other Hampton Inn's I've stayed at before. I doubt I will stay at this Hampton Inn again unless the price is reduced.The heating/cooling system was loud and the mattress on the bed appeared old and not as comfortable as other beds I've slept in before.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Ok- I guess a cup of tea an a cookie at the end of a long day is too much to expect anymore from a Hampton. 3 days- 3 different HIs. First night, Sun night- told only cookies Mon- Thurs, Mon. night told all the guests ate all the cookies over the weekend so no cookies,, next night- they are all gone, no more until tomorrow. I might have taken it better if the hotel staffs had been nicer in telling me. but they treated me like it was a big joke- haha too bad. Hotel decent physically.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Excellent place to stay, right off I35, staff is very friendly, room clean, nearby places to too eat. Would definitely stay here again. Breakfast was decent with various options and liked the various newspapers they had available for the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn before, and EVERY time I have stayed, the staff has been more than wonderful to me. I cannot express enough how much they made my stay worthwhile and so comfortable. The staff is so friendly; even the maintenance worker, Terry, was extremely helpful and welcoming to me. The rooms are always clean and spacious. I love the soaps, shampoos, etc. that they provide. The gym is excellent and the complimentary breakfast has a great variety to choose from. The hotel is located in a great area, close to restaurants, shops and the highway. I absolutely love staying at this Hampton. I hope the staff knows how appreciative myself, as well as the other guests that stay there, are of the service and care that they receive from the staff and accommodations at this hotel. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business