Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Edmond
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edmond(Edmond)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$66
SleepInn
US$95
US$60
Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond(Edmond)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Fairfield Inn
US$128
US$57
US$55
US$67
Travelocity
Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites(Edmond)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
Agoda.com
US$88
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsa great place to stayhot breakfastdesk clerkcookiessmall bathroomfree breakfastindoor poolthree nightsnight's sleeptaking caremany choiceswould stay here againscrambled eggsvery pleasant staybeds were comfortableexitinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed 1night and the girl at check in was wonderful. Gave me king for queen price and great room. Unfortunately, same girl was not on duty a week later. Rude Tonya wanted to know if I had a reservation when I asked if there was a room available..if I had a reservation would I be asking for a room? I told her girl the previous week gave me king for queen price, she said "WHY DID SHE DO THAT"? I said I don't know, told her I wanted one in front as I was traveling alone. She said all queen rooms were in back. I asked about king as I knew they were in front, she said housekeeping was running behind and it would be at least another hour. Told her I had been driving for 7 hrs and wasn't going to wait an hour, I would go somewhere else. Will never stay there again if coming thru Edmond. By the way, went right next door to Fairfield Inn & Suites and got a great girl at desk and very nice room for $2.00 more.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank T C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear T C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We apologize for the incident you described, it is not a common occurrence at our hotel. We regret we were unable to offer you a similar room the second time. We will be addressing the matter with the respective departments in order to avoid these unnecessary issues in the future.

Myrna M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

This was a clean and comfortable hotel. The hotel is currently being refurbished. The main entrance was being replaced during my stay. However there were plenty of signs directing guests to the temporary entrance.
The staff was very friendly and caring. Every member would go out of their way to be helpful to the guests.

The only shortcoming of this location, was the lack of wall outlets.

I hope the renovation includes power outlets on the night stands and at the desk.

I have several electronic devices that require outlets. I had to use the bath outlets during my stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BigStrapper
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The hotel was under some type of construction that blocked the front entrance. I wish we would have known this before booking. Arriving late in the evening, it was confusing trying to figure out how to get in the building. The ladies at the front desk were not very professional. Some of our paperwork we had faxed in the day before had been misplaced--thankfully we had an extra copy of what they needed to bill our company. As they checked us in, they discussed personal issues and one even took a personal call. The check-in process was 10 full minutes. AND, there were two men drinking hard liquor out of the bottles and eating pizza less than 10 feet behind us. The rooms were clean and nice. There is an extra sink/counter area outside the bathroom that was very helpful the next morning. However, the construction was noisy early the next morning. We were getting up early anyway, but if I would have been there with my family on vacation, I would have been very frustrated. Breakfast was ok. There were lots to choose from, but the quality was lacking--with the exception of the cinnamon rolls! They were divine!

Room Tip: Our room was on the balcony--right beside the elevator, I wouldn't recommend that.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Amanda_N_74701,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Your satisfaction is important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. It is regrettable to see your stay was not as comfortable as it could have been. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Holiday Inn is our hotel of choice when we travel. This was a great place to stay. Our room was a king, handicap accessible room. It had a mini fridge, sink and microwave. We only stayed one night but I would be very comfortable bringing my family there for a longer stay. The girl at the front desk while we were checking in could've been nicer but it is hard to find good help these days. We didn't use the pool but it looked like a good, clean one. Breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast with pancakes, eggs and bacon. I would definitely go back to this hotel. It was right next to a gas station and down the street from restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 7 September 2013

After spending some time fishing in Minnesota, we were returning home to San Antonio and decided to stop in Edmond and sleep over at this Holiday Inn. We really liked this city and the college atmosphere. We were exhausted and didn't want to eat out any more so we stopped at a local grocery to pick up some food to eat in our room. The Holiday Inn was undergoing some renovations in their front entry so we had to enter through a smaller entrance. It really wasn't a problem but we had a lot of stuff so maneuvering the luggage cart through a smaller entrance was a little tough. When we got to the room we discovered that there was no microwave or refrigerator and we had just purchased perishables at the grocery store. This was a surprise because we are accustomed to staying at HIEs everywhere and is usually a standard. We travel with a large ice chest so it was just another trip down to the car to bring it up to store our supplies. So something to think about if you are like us thinking that all HIE offer the same amenities because they don't. We didn't ask to change to a room with these amenities because we were tired and it was just too much trouble. The young lady that checked us in was not that pleasant and we didn't want to deal with her again. But on the upside, the morning staff at the front desk was extremely nice. Food service and breakfast area was very nice as well. Our room was nice, clean and comfortable. Just a tad bit dated and maybe could use a little face lift but still very pleasant.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for your time and posting your TripAdvisor review. As you noted the hotel was undergoing a renovation to the entrance of the hotel. This is the start of a refurbishment to the entire hotel. We are excited to announce all rooms will include refrigerators and microwaves at the completion of the renovation. Our renovation is scheduled to be completed in early January and we hope you will stop and visit on your next trip to the area.

Kind regards