“Clean, quiet and you get what you pay for.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Oklahoma City / I-35 North
Americas Best Value Inn - Oklahoma City / I-35 North
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Edmond
Reviewed 12 August 2014

They honored the rate listed on www.hotels.com. Room number 101 had all I needed with a bed, shower, toilet, TV and couch. I was pleased with what I got for the price. Sometimes hotels in this category can be dirty and in need of repairs but this location had clean rooms including carpet, sheets and towels. Not all rooms have irons/ironing boards so be sure you request one with these if you need it. I feel comfortable enough to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank casinoroadwarrior

Reviewed 19 July 2014

When we finally reached this motel, we were happy to receive the rate advertised in Oklahoma City's anAA travel book. The rate was only $49.99 with tax and advertised in the book at $50-60. The room was comfortable enough so that we got a good night's rest and there were nice fresh donuts, coffee, bagels and juice for breakfast. The motel is right by the expressway so it is very noisy outside, but the rooms are quiet. Our gps led us here over the Kilpatrick Turnpike and this experience was very stressful, as there are no change machines, attendants or credit card machines at the toll booths, where the fee is $1.15 and requires exact change. If you take this route, be sure to have EXACT change!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim W
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is kind of a difficult review to write.

The location of the hotel to where I needed the best access to the location I was going to was great. Only 15 minutes from the motel to the golf tournament I was working as a volunteer for.
I had to change the reservation because I got an invitation to stay at a relative's house after I had made the reservation. I had left some clothing items in the hanging clothes rack because I left in a rain that morning. They called my home & eventually I got the message. I was able to stop by the next day & pick them up.

One morning I woke up & went in the bathroom & found 4 roaches on the floor of the bathroom.
When I went to the breakfast area I saw one running away from under the counter where the juice dispenser & continental breakfast items were.

Everything else about the location & service was fine.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom L
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Was greatly pleased with this hotel. The staff were very friendly, our room was very large and clean, the bed was comfortable and the air conditioner was a beast, it kept our room super cold. The area was very quiet and several food venues were close by. The only con I had was the laundry facility was only available from 8 am to 8 pm and attending the softball games put us getting back to our room really late most nights. We will be staying here again next year when we come for the World Series again. It was a great bargain!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel a month ago and I was shocked by the way I was treated by the front desk staff. The room was ok, but getting there was the problem. I believe the name of the girl who checked me in is Jessica. This person should not work with people. She was giving me an attitude for every one of my questions. She was slow. The internet did not work. It almost seemed like any time I'd log on, someone would kick me out of the server. When i called and asked Jessica to reset the modem, she didn't seem to care. After several calls, i had to come down to the lobby and to find her watching Tv instead of trying to help me. I believe that is totally unprofessional and rude! And to top it all up, in the morning, i had to deal with what seemed like an old two faced annoying ex (maybe) drug addict lady who would not stop talking and running around. She almost gave me an anxiety attack! Hotels are all about making you feel at home for a night when you are on the road. With these guys, you feel like an unwelcome guest who is only good for their money! Do not go there or the hotel next door. It is owned by the same people!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Got a quote of $50 on phone and told rooms were available. When I got there the old crack head lady at the front missing most of her teeth and looking like she had done to many drugs was very rude. Gave me a much higher quote for the room would not quit talking over me long enough to hear what I was trying to tell her then told me nothing was available till later that day. I used the restroom and when I was walking out herd her quote another guy a much lower price and when I asked her about it she became very rude. If I'm going to pay to stay somewhere I expect the same courtesy and respect that I am showing. I left to find a better hotel and will never attempt to stay here again

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Elizabeth K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edmond
Sleep Inn & Suites
Economy Inn North Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City
#61 of 154 in Oklahoma City

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Oklahoma City / I-35 North? Share your experiences!