“Very Nice!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: For great steaks, magnificent lobster, ocean-fresh seafood and fine wine visit Twelve Oaks Restaurant. It's a terrific place for a special occasion or just a truly wonderful dinner out.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Very Nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2012

We had dinner for 11 here for my husband's 90 year old father's birthday. The food was prepared perfectly and the service was even better. The staff here really made our group feel special and the birthday celebration was a big success.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank PrincessJules88

Oklahoma
“Great dinner with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends on Friday evening. We were immediately seated for our 730 pm reservations. Service and food were all outstanding. I had the ribeye steak and the other 3 had the filet - all delicious and cooked to order. The asparagus was very flavorful and I was surpirsed at the delicious taste of the small cooked tomato. Great atmosphere - tables aren't crowded next to each other and beautiful countryside views out the windows. This continues to be one of our favorites!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jkren
Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

We held our daughter's graduation party at Twelve Oaks in May of 2011. We wanted something special and different and we were not disappointed. Everything was perfect! The atmosphere was charming and the food was excellent. We had a party of 20 and everyone said their meal was wonderful.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Okie-3760
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was wonderful...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

I had read the review of March 27 and was concerned because I had been there several years ago and wanted to take a group of friends there for a special dinner. Upon reading the most recent review I didn't know what to do so asked one of the friends to go to dinner with me to check it out for ourselves. We went the evening of May 4, 2012 and couldn't have been happier. The food was delicious, the service impeccable, the setting both relaxing and serene. I was just wondering was the March 27th experience an off night or just some people being overly spoiled. Needless to say I am going ahead with my party and looking forward to another delightful evening.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Terri N
Edmond, Oklahoma
“What Happened to this Restaurant???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

My husband and I ate at this restaurant several years ago and it was wonderful. We returned on Tuesday March 20th for what we thought would be a delicious dinner....boy! were we wrong! It had to be the worst food we have ever eaten in our lives. Salad awful! Lamb chops awful! The chicken fettuccine was un describable! Where did they get this chef from?
The interior could use some work as well! The entire experience was AWFUL!

• Visited March 2012