“Christmas party”

Twelve Oaks Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For great steaks, magnificent lobster, ocean-fresh seafood and fine wine visit Twelve Oaks Restaurant. It's a terrific place for a special occasion or just a truly wonderful dinner out.
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This restaurant has some of the best Chilean Sea Bass of all the places I have visited. Cozy and comfortable. The service was great for our party of 30 or so people. There bar prices are very high. Would not go here, but for a company party.

2  Thank Ralph S

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We loved this restaurant. It is in an historic home that was relocated to. This site from Guthrie, OK. We were seated near window with a view of Oklahoma City. We had a very friendly waitress. The service was a bit slow but the food was fantastic. Wine List included options that if purchased, the restaurant made a donation to a local food bank. We met one of the owners and he was very gracious and told us about the history of the restaurant. Everyone we met that night was extremely hospitable and friendly. We will definitely go back soon.

1  Thank CaptainMarvel65
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I got a little lost to a dinner at Twelve Oaks in Edmond for my moms 82 birthday I hoped I did not choose a bad location, all I have ever was told what a nice place it is and the food and service was impeccable. I had a bone in ribeye the was one of the best I've ever had. We had awesome service and the food was with out fail. The location made my mom feel like she was back at the home she grew up in, this buildings is over a 100 years old.

3  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Beautiful and unique setting and the service was great. The food was pretty good overall. However, the salad is a disappointment - just large pieces of romaine, a few shreds of carrots and a small piece of a tomato. We were also disappointed that french onion soup and Meyer lemon cake were not available. Our steaks were very good and cooked perfectly. The filet could be cut without a knife (and at 2" thick, that was pretty amazing). The twice-baked potato casserole was pretty good, as was the escargot. Again the service was impeccable. We enjoyed our meal and time there.

2  Thank GORDONCHICK
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This is a cute little place in an old house that was apparently moved from a neighboring town just to house the restaurant. The service was very attentive and the food was very good. They had a small but decent wine list with a few special options with a serious price tag. The entrees all came with a nice little salad and a side dish. Everything was properly cooked and had a nice flavor. I found the allure of the place as much about eating in a cute far-off house as the food, both of which were great.

2  Thank fozzetti