“Melts in your mouth”

Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: For great steaks, magnificent lobster, ocean-fresh seafood and fine wine visit Twelve Oaks Restaurant. It's a terrific place for a special occasion or just a truly wonderful dinner out.
Edmond, OK
“Melts in your mouth”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Three friends and I went here for dinner last Thursday evening to celebrate two of their birthdays. I was pleased by everything we had - the stuffed mushrooms were mouth watering - they were properly cooked and wonderful to share. Amy thought the tomato basil soup was good too.
All of the salads were good - two of us had house, and two Caesar.
Entrees were fantastic - we cleaned the plates even though we should have taken some home. Shrimp scampi was well seasoned and 6 large shrimp. The filet was cooked to perfection and so were the medallions. The chicken was also very nice. The grilled zucchini was melt in your mouth too!
Dessert was great - the chocolate lava divine cake went down so smooth - it literally melted in my mouth. The Twelve Oaks house dessert was also very tasty.
It was an enjoyable evening, and I would return here for a special occasion again.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank okgirlscout

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“REMOTE, BUT WELL WORTH THE DRIVE”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I love a perfectly cooked steak, and loathe an over-cooked piece of shoe leather.

One of the best cuts of meat I've had in a long, long time.

Very friendly wait staff, too.

The lamb chops are also excellent, and are served "old school" style, with mint jelly.

Great ambience; ample parking.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank FoodieOkie
GUTHRIE
“Christmas party”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This restaurant has some of the best Chilean Sea Bass of all the places I have visited. Cozy and comfortable. The service was great for our party of 30 or so people. There bar prices are very high. Would not go here, but for a company party.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Ralph S
Marietta, GA
“Unique dining experience”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We loved this restaurant. It is in an historic home that was relocated to. This site from Guthrie, OK. We were seated near window with a view of Oklahoma City. We had a very friendly waitress. The service was a bit slow but the food was fantastic. Wine List included options that if purchased, the restaurant made a donation to a local food bank. We met one of the owners and he was very gracious and told us about the history of the restaurant. Everyone we met that night was extremely hospitable and friendly. We will definitely go back soon.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank CaptainMarvel65
“Mom's 82nd a very nice dinner.”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I got a little lost to a dinner at Twelve Oaks in Edmond for my moms 82 birthday I hoped I did not choose a bad location, all I have ever was told what a nice place it is and the food and service was impeccable. I had a bone in ribeye the was one of the best I've ever had. We had awesome service and the food was with out fail. The location made my mom feel like she was back at the home she grew up in, this buildings is over a 100 years old.

• Visited October 2013