“Good for lunch, Dinner's expensive.”
Review of Dot WO Restaurant - CLOSED

Dot WO Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Dot Wo is a good place to go for a quick and low cost lunch. The people are friendly and the food is good. For lunch there are many good choices that you will enjoy and that will not leave you hungry.

In spite of the fact that the food is good and the cost is very reasonable, it's rarely crowded so you can almost always sit right away. During one period my wife and I ate there a couple of times a week for several weeks. They gave me my own "personal chopsticks" which were set aside in the back and reserved just for me. I thought that was a nice touch as the chopsticks were very good quality and did make for a better experience than the bamboo ones that came by default.

As mentioned before, this location is a bit expensive at dinner. For the money they charge at dinner I'd go to other locations in the area that we enjoy.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Our party of 4 ate at Dot Wo last night for dinner. We arrived about 5:40 on Friday and they were not too crowded. In fact, I have never seen them very crowded. The menu is extensive but we had the dinner for 2 and so did the other couple. You get soup, wonton, and/or eggroll before the main dishes come out. I had the Beef Broccoli and my wife had the Sweet and Sour Chicken. Portions are petty good sized and the food is very good. The other couple reported that their food was very good too. It's all, or at least what we had, seasoned pretty tame and kind of Americanized. We have eaten at Dot Wo about 5 or 6 times and will continue to go back about once or twice a year. It's pretty similar to all the other Asian restaurants in the area. Give it a try.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

The food was fair but my buddy said his was great. The price for lunch was a value (under $6)

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Not the most authentic but the best place to take the family for a great no MSG chinese meal

Reviewed 24 April 2012

They offer so many variences of Asian quisine that it can be difficult to make a choice. Made to order. You can also call ahead for takeout