“Very nice hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Edmond
Reviewed 6 January 2013

This was our first time at Fairfield Inn in Edmond. The hotel is very clean and personnel went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. We stayed in a suite which had more then enough room. Two TVs and a CD player in the room. Small couch and chair, desk with office chair. The Wi Fi is painfully slow. Breakfast is the same as any other hotel. Wished they had more hot items to offer but enough items for a short stay. Might be a bit boring if you stay more then a couple days.The lady that takes care of the breakfast area is very nice and makes sure she greets everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Beth T

Reviewed 24 December 2012

Over the years I've stayed at a number of Fairfield Inns and the reason is that they are reliable and you can generally expect to have a nice room at a good price. I must say I think that his one is in need of some upgrades. The lobby is fine and modern, but the rooms are tired and need some work. My room had a lot of stains on the wall and the furniture was pretty worn. The bed wasn't very comfortable and I did not have the greatest night of sleep. The bathroom was also not great as there was mold, etc. around the shower and tub. Breakfast was pretty typical and was the one constant that I can say was up to par. Wish I could say that this place was worthy of another stay as I am a pretty loyal Marriott customer, but I wouldn't recommend it. Look for other options if you're going to be in Edmond.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We always try to stay at the newest hotels because they are friendliest to my husband's allergies. We were told this one is 6 years old. It was an excellent value, in excellent condition and the service was over the top! My husband's allergies thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janicec170
Reviewed 9 December 2012

We stayed here in mid November. We had two rooms which were connecting. Both had 2 queen beds and one had a sofa. Both rooms were very, very clean, nice bedding,comfortable pillows.This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel and have been extremly happy both times.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nanamol
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Very nice hotel. Clean, roomy and a staff that goes above and beyond. We didn't hear any road noise and even though we were by the elevator, we never heard that either. Great place to stay! And great value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Solosailorgirl
Reviewed 15 November 2012

This hotel is located off of Interstate 35 in Edmond. It is surrounded by several restaurants and retail shops so everything is in driving distance. I had the pleasure to stay in one of their suites. WOW!! It was quiet, clean, nice and comfortable. Tub came with a jacuzzi and a little window so you could see the tv in the sitting area. WI-FI, friendly staff, outstanding breakfast and easy check-in and out. This was a wonderful find. Wish all hotels could be like this.

Room Tip: Staff will give excellent advice.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank number12
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I don't usually stay at Fairfields and was not that familiar with them. I hope all of them are like this one. It was great, I am not good at names, but ALL of the staff working the front desk were so friendly and welcoming. Cookies were an added bonus. The bathroom was large with a very good shower that had good water pressure, which is hard to find. The sink/vanity in the bathroom was nice sized. There was an exhaust fan, which also most of the motels I have been in lately do not have. Towels were nice and thick. Spotless bathroom and room. LOVED the heat/air unit. I have to have white noise i.e. clean air machine, etc. to sleep well. I turned the wall control to ON....so It would run continuously and it was great!.....I did not hear ANY traffic noise at all, which worried me after reading one of the reviews. Microwave was great for heating up my cinnabon, loved the refrig., also.

Room Tip: I asked for a ground floor away from doors and ice maker. It was GREAT!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business