“Very good food, excellent service”

Charleston's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 323 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2013

For a chain restaurant this is a very good one. My husband and I both had prime rib and it was very good and was well priced. The key lime pie was delicious. It is a very busy, bustling restaurant and therefore a tad noisy, but over all a good experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Why eat anywhere else ? The food, atmosphere and service are all well above average! Interesting margaritas! Just try it !
Staff is always super friendly! Treat yourself to a great dinner here !

Reviewed 19 March 2013

My family and I had a late lunch. The host was very welcoming. Our waitperson Kylee was very friendly and attentive. My daughter had a cheeseburger which was fresh and hot. My wife enjoyed the chicken sandwhich and I loved the chicken fried steak. The chicken fried steak was really great. The chicken fry was hand breaded served with mashed potatoes and glazed carrrots. Our service was top notch. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Good place for the price. Not a place for a quiet dinner, too much noise. Pretty good wine selection. Will come back, but not for a special occasion.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Go casual or dressed up; good food and service, but I've only been once. Large place, so getting seated is not usually a long wait.

Been to Charleston's Restaurant? Share your experiences!