“Incredible Pho !”

Pho Bulous
Ranked #32 of 328 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have decided that Pho is our new favorite food. We have sampled the Pho in several places and this is hands down the best. The broth is rich and full of flavor and there is an amazing amount of meat in each bowl. I prefer chicken and he sets beef. Both get two thumbs up. I was so full after sharing spring rolls and a large bowl of Pho that I literally hurt! Prices are very reasonable and service is excellent. What a great find!

2  Thank RebeccaL230

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

They were super busy so I was afraid our food may be slow, but our appetizers were very fast as well as our food. (We had our toddler in tow and our window for her is very short.) The food was excellent. Would recommend everything we had, fried dumplings, spring rolls, the chicken vermicelli. My hubs had a stir fry and it was great! Can't wait to try the Pho. Looking forward to our next visit. Also, the Thai bubble tea was to die for...next time I won't share mine!

2  Thank HailiElliott
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Web page's reviews rated high so I went. Service was slow. I enjoyed my dish; my wife didn't. It was an adventure. I'm willing to try it again but my wife doesn't want to.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

As new lovers of Vietnamese food, we decided to try the Pho restaurant in our town! I'm so glad we did! The Pho was flavorful , the honey glazed chicken was delicious and we both enjoyed the pan fried dumplings. We will definitely go again and recommend the restaurant to others as well.

2  Thank RebeccaL230
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This was my first trip to Pho Bulous and I was not disappointed. The Pho was terrific and very flavorful. Service was very good also.

Been to Pho Bulous? Share your experiences!