“Best Value Hotel in El Reno”
Review of Economy Express

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in El Reno
Economy Express
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in El Reno
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I am on the road over 300 days a year in the lower 48 states. I try to stay at independent hotels when possible to support family run businesses. My criteria for excellent is: Comfortable bed - secure location - hot shower - internet access - cost. Coffee in the morning is nice. Economy Express exceeds all of these and more. I can park my truck & trailer and see it right outside my room. The owners are friendly and when you go into the office in the morning there are (4) cereals - milk - coffee - peanut butter & jelly - toast in the morning. I have stayed here several times over the years - always pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 September 2013

First off disgusting. My boyfriend and I walked in the room and it just smelled horrid. The carpet was dirty, there was dirt on the tables, chairs tattered, I didn't even dare sit on the bed. Went to the bathroom and on the door the word "nigers" was CARVED into it.. The shower had a constant drip, the light fixture was about ready to fall out, I just felt unsafe.. Absolutely the worst hotel I have ever been to. About 10 minutes after entering our room, there was no doubt that we were not staying there. Thankfully, and without hesitation the front desk gave us our money back and we were out of there! Please, for your own sake do not stay there...

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Awhedtk
Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

It was just not worth the money. I just thought it would have been a little better but what can you ask for when pay as little money for a rooms. But if you don't have a lot of money and you are trying to just hide out from a wife or husband this is the place for you.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Jondallas81
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This was the most disgusting & filthy Hotel I have ever stayed at in America. The manager was rude, the price was ABSURD & most importantly the room had a putrescent aroma, the sheets were covered in a kind of sticky slush, there was no bathroom doorknob, the bathroom light was broken, the shower drain didn't work, the shower curtains had brown sewage from top to bottom, there was no hot water & there was dirt all over the carpet. If you'd prefer to sleep in a contaminated dung trap, THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!!!!

Room Tip: Do Not Stay At "Economy Express" Managed by Ramesh & Nirmala at 2851 S. HWY. 81 El Ren...