All reviewsparking lotcomfortable bedswonderful hotelhear noiseoil fieldfront desknice place to staypotatoesstaff was very friendly and helpfulwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelfree breakfastbrandpotholeskeyfurnishingsinterstate
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Comfortable bed and pillows. Nice bathroom. Complimentary breakfast was your standard hotel breakfast. Orange juice was terrible, though. Arrival clerk very helpful. Quiet room. Didn't care for the sliding door for the bathroom, though I'd definitely stay here again, if I was in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This hotel is very nice and new. It has a very helpful staff, very nice and clean up-to-date rooms, and a great complimentary breakfast. This hotel is the best El Reno, OK hotel that I have stayed in so far. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to El Reno, OK.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This hotel is an easy exit off the I 40. The location is surrounded by fast food restaurants and there is a Walmart near by. The hotel is fairly new and well kept. We checked in online and obtained a digital key. After checking our room we found that there was an issue with our door not securely closing. We addressed the issue with the desk staff who were very professional and resolved our issue by moving us to another room. Our room was very clean and comfortable.

The parking lot still needed some work as there were some potholes and mud. During our stay, there were a number of large one ton pick ups in the parking lot. These trucks had issues backing into and pulling out of the parking spots. It appeared that the parking lot lanes were a bit narrow for this size truck.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Great room and comfortable bed. Loved the shower as well. No problems whatsoever which was nice. I was working 12 hours a day and definitely did not feel like having to deal with any problems after I got off of work.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Wonderful night stay in El Reno! The bed was comfortable and the added convenience of a fridge and microwave was great.
Although we did not have time to take advantage of pool, the area was well kept.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family