Americas Best Value Inn- El Reno
US$113
Good 3.5/5
Motel 6 El Reno(El Reno)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$92
Very Good 4/5
US$116
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn El Reno(El Reno)(Great Value!)
US$101
Great 4.5/5
US$125
Great 4.5/5
Excellent 5/5
Average 3/5
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2012

i had never seen reviews on trip advisor before and was surprised at some of the reviews about this super 8. I have been staying here since 1998 at least 5 to 6 times a month and have always found it clean and quiet and the people are so nice and helpful. Agreed its a really old building but it has been kept up and the rooms are cleaned good. Old furniture and tubs but clean. Its not luxurous, so if you want all new stuff in the room then this place is not for you. If its an overnight stop on a long trip or an extended business stay its economical and worth it. And the staff is very helpful.

Room Tip: for an extended business stay I take an upper level room. Its quiet and really good wi-fi
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 2 April 2012

old but comfortable and clean. rooms are average, beds are awesome, good breakfast. staff is very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: get an upstairs room as its all exterior property
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank lonnie f
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I stayed here last night. I am a single girl travelling on my own, route 66. I wanted to stay in Oklahoma city, but I pulled in at a motel then the police arrived and told me not to stay there! So I carried on driving through and arrived in El Reno. I was so tired from 6 hours driving. Receptionist was friendly, but there is nothing within walking distance of the hotel. Didn't want to drive again so ordered in a pizza. Room was clean and spacious, bed was huge. The room above me though was very noisy, creaking floor boards all night. This place is ok for one night. Breakfast was ok, had some toast and a muffin.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Dorianrose
Reviewed 26 December 2009

We stayed in four Super 8s across CA, NM, OK, and MO on a recent trip. This was -by far- the worst experience - and the most expensive.
External entry (no elevator), noisy, STINKY lobby (which is also the location of the free breakfast), bare light bulb in room etc.= poor upkeep, plumbing and electrical problems (plugs wouldn't stay in outlets). Super 8 motels are independently owned and operated- AVOID THIS ONE!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jbet56
Reviewed 3 October 2007

Quick check in, staff pleasant and efficient

Stayed one night passing through.

External corridor. After this motel we tried to use internal corridor motels only.

Everything in the room was functional, clean but worn.

I think someone was fixing a car all night but it could have been on a property near by, my wife was too scared to let me go and have a look.

Basic and well used is the best description i can think of but we saw no bug activity.

I slept well in the end but i always do.

• Stayed: September 2007