“Exceeded My Expectations”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in El Reno
Green Valley, Arizona
“Exceeded My Expectations”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I don't usually stay at a Motel 6 property, but this one was recommended in my AAA book so I decided to give it a try. As you read my very favorable review, keep in mind this is a Motel 6 so it does not have the amenities of a higher priced motel-plush towels, free toiletries, etc.

This property is seven years old, well-maintained, and super clean. The room was larger than I expected and had a refrigerator and microwave which I did not expect. There was a large flat screen TV with a huge numbers of channels, a selection of free magazines available for guests, laundry facilities for guests, free Internet, and an elevator. Even better to me was excellent lighting if you wanted to work on your computer or read. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was helpful and pleasant.

Easy access to the interstate made the motel easy to find. There are many restaurants in the area including a Cracker Barrel very close.

I felt for the price this was a great deal, much cheaper than staying in Oklahoma City. Next time I am in the area I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
motel6elreno, Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for your concerne about your stay at motel 6 el reno. we realy glad your stay is very comfortable at our place.we look forward toseeing you in the feature.ones again we realy appriciated for your good word for motel 6 el reno.
thank you and have a great day.
bob patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Goodyear, Arizona
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This motel is a newer property, and it was very clean with comfortable beds. I stayed here for a brief 5-hour rest when driving across the country, and it has a very convenient location just off I-40. There were a couple of things that were lacking, however, and that is why I would only consider it average. There were no AC outlets near the beds, and charging my phone (which I also use for an alarm) required plugging into one of the two outlets near the desk on the other side of the room. I had two other devices to charge, so I ended up using the bathroom outlet too. This would be an issue if it were not only myself in the room. The other small thing was the lack of shampoo, but I happened to have a small bottle in my travel toiletries pack, so it wasn't too big of an issue, just a small point when I see room rates in the mid-$70 range where that would have been expected. Otherwise, it was a pleasant stay and it looked a lot better than the other motels in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
motel6elreno, Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear guest, first of we appoligies you had a little inconvenions.we thank you for staying with us.as a motel 6 frenchies we cant put shampoo or conditioner in side the roombut we always have it at the desk.i hope we see you in the feture when your travel needs.
manager
Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I typically avoid staying in motels because the quality is lacking. This Motel 6 was better than I imagined, but still no 2.5 or 3 star place. They are pet-friendly, though, which is what was important to us on this trip. The bedspread was a little funny, but the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear guest, thank you for staying with us.hope you have a wonderfull holidays.ones again thanks for your coment about our place.hope we see you again.
thank you.
Cadillac, Michigan
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is a nice new hotel, no problems there. Check first if you have a pet, this place does not list a fee for pets, then charged me $25 for my dog. There is no shampoo or conditioner, and NO BREAKFAST. Read their site carefully. Not quiet either.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
motel6elreno, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear guest, thank you for staying with us.we are the pets friendly hotel chain.we dont charge for pets fee.please accept our appologie if any confusion.
Ola, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband travels for work and me and our baby girl go with him so havinga clean, decent hotel is mandatory. When we arrived Shannon the front desk clerk was very sweet and friendly! The rooms were very clean and the bath room was fairly large for a hotel bathroom. The only negitive thing I can say is that the pillows were very flat, but Wal-Mart is right across the road! Would stay again!

• Stayed November 2013
motel6elreno, Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you for your concern about our place. we make sure your next stay is very comfortable.
thank you for chossing motel 6 el reno.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were driving on our way to Las Vegas but it started to rain very hard so we had to stop off for the night. We found this motel 6,it was very late on a Friday night but got a room, and at a decent price. Room was clean and very comfortable. Lots of room , big bathroom, had a good experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
motel6elreno, Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for stopping by our motel, glad you enjoyed your visit, please come back soon.
Thanks, Motel 6
Santa Fe
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Arrived late and the front desk clear was very helpful and courteous. Easy enough process to check-in and the room was found to be clean and in great shape. Overall, the hotel looked great and we had a nice night of sleep with no interruptions. This hotel was also pet friendly, which was great as we moved across the country with our little dog.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 1 September 2013
Daer guest , thank you for your good coments about our location.we try to give our guest best possible clean comfortable room and service.onesagain thank you for staying with us.hope we see you soon.
thanks
Baymont Inn & Suites EL Reno
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Reno
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Yukon
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Yukon

Been to Motel 6 El Reno? Share your experiences!