“A good experience, but...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 El Reno

Motel 6 El Reno
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in El Reno
Goodyear, Arizona
“A good experience, but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just as all the other reviews point out, the motel is in good shape and it is obviously well maintained by the staff. Check in was fast, room was very clean, the towels were in good shape (although, no hand towels in the room) and the bed was very comfortable. Unfortunately, my upstairs neighbor felt it was necessary to walk very loudly all night and drop things - it sounded like a bowling ball! I did contact staff twice and they did address the issue with the person. After reading some of the reviews, I would suggest to the management that they charge a noise fee if people are going to be that noisy at night. The front desk person did tell me that if they still were too loud, they can be kicked out. Not the fault of the management, some people just aren't polite.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room on the top floors or be very insistent that management address the noise issue.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear sir we very thank you for staying with us at our location in el reno ok.we realy sorry for you had little noise issue.we try to give our guest nice stay at our location.ones again thank you for staying with us.hope we see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Silver City, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

This was an amazing location! Clean, friendly, quick check in and check outs, all around very nice. The only complaint is that we had dogs and were put on the 2nd floor which made it a little more difficult, and there was a party in the hall at 2 am (not the hotels fault). Otherwise, great stop and place to stay!!!

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear guest, first of all we are very sorry for you have little inconvinion with your stay. but thank you for bringing to our attention peope making noise at night. we will correct the mistakes.one again we very appriciated for your business hope we see you soon.
Summerville, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very surprised! Very nice! No carpet, simple clean lines, modern look wonderfully, quiet, efficient ac, free internet, reasonably priced. If you do not need the added luxuries, this is a very good choice. Look forward to seeing all Motel 6's updated!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear guest, thank you for staying with our location.We appriciated with your concerne about our motel 6 el reno. hope we see you soon.
Thank you.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Roaches in the bathroom and hair in the shower. Beds were comfortable but if you can put up with those then this place is for you. If you can get upper floors because you can hear those above you if on ground floor and if they are loud you're not going to get any sleep.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear guest, we realy appologies for any inconvineon with your stay. we try to give our guest best possible service and clean comfort room.please accept our appologie ones again.we will find out whats rong goes with your stay.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I've stayed at this Motel 6 several times over the past three years. I travel with my two dogs, so am always on the lookout for good pet-friendly hotels. The Motel 6 at El Reno is one of my favourites on the route between eastern Canada and Arizona. The staff are always very pleasant and helpful. The rooms I have been given were of good size, very clean, had a fridge, microwave and nice tv. On this latest visit in April 2014, the room had been recently done over with laminate flooring which I really like. The bathroom was recently done over too and had been made wheelchair accessible with a large shower and lots of room. The bed was comfortable with good pillows. Room temperature controls worked well. The hotel is far enough from the freeway that I have not noticed any noise while inside the hotel. If you have a dog, there are some nearby vacant lots where you can walk around just beyond the hotel. Unfortunately, it looks like some have been sold, so there may not be a lot of walking area in the future, but for now, it's convenient. The hotel is located in the midst of an area of restaurants, other hotels and service stations geared to travelers. The parking lot is well lit, so seems fairly secure for a vehicle and also for walking around with your dog in the late evening.

Room Tip: I ask for a pet friendly room when making my reservations. I'm usually given a room on the firs...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest ,We realy appriciate for your concerne about your stay at our motel 6 el reno,thank you so much for staying with us,hope we see you soon.
Bob Patel
Green Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

I don't usually stay at a Motel 6 property, but this one was recommended in my AAA book so I decided to give it a try. As you read my very favorable review, keep in mind this is a Motel 6 so it does not have the amenities of a higher priced motel-plush towels, free toiletries, etc.

This property is seven years old, well-maintained, and super clean. The room was larger than I expected and had a refrigerator and microwave which I did not expect. There was a large flat screen TV with a huge numbers of channels, a selection of free magazines available for guests, laundry facilities for guests, free Internet, and an elevator. Even better to me was excellent lighting if you wanted to work on your computer or read. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was helpful and pleasant.

Easy access to the interstate made the motel easy to find. There are many restaurants in the area including a Cracker Barrel very close.

I felt for the price this was a great deal, much cheaper than staying in Oklahoma City. Next time I am in the area I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for your concerne about your stay at motel 6 el reno. we realy glad your stay is very comfortable at our place.we look forward toseeing you in the feature.ones again we realy appriciated for your good word for motel 6 el reno.
thank you and have a great day.
Goodyear, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

This motel is a newer property, and it was very clean with comfortable beds. I stayed here for a brief 5-hour rest when driving across the country, and it has a very convenient location just off I-40. There were a couple of things that were lacking, however, and that is why I would only consider it average. There were no AC outlets near the beds, and charging my phone (which I also use for an alarm) required plugging into one of the two outlets near the desk on the other side of the room. I had two other devices to charge, so I ended up using the bathroom outlet too. This would be an issue if it were not only myself in the room. The other small thing was the lack of shampoo, but I happened to have a small bottle in my travel toiletries pack, so it wasn't too big of an issue, just a small point when I see room rates in the mid-$70 range where that would have been expected. Otherwise, it was a pleasant stay and it looked a lot better than the other motels in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear guest, first of we appoligies you had a little inconvenions.we thank you for staying with us.as a motel 6 frenchies we cant put shampoo or conditioner in side the roombut we always have it at the desk.i hope we see you in the feture when your travel needs.
manager
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City/Yukon
Comfort Suites Yukon
Comfort Suites Yukon
#7 of 8 in Yukon

Been to Motel 6 El Reno? Share your experiences!