“dont know”

Best Western El Reno
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in El Reno
Reviewed 7 March 2014

rooms were good, carpet needed to be replaced and door did not fit very well. Otherwise was ok. I don't have 200 characters to report. I should be able to just state what I want to say and let it go at that but if you want me to just rattle on I will.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hope F, Manager at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you so much for your comments. We do plan on replacing the carpet in the next couple of months. And if the weather stays good we are going to weathe strip all of the doors. Once again thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Over all the room was clean, beds comfortable, breakfast satisfactory, staff kind and helpful, however the room was not the King Business Suite we reserved using our points. Kind of disappointing when you spend your points on something that you didn't sign up for.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hope F, Manager at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

I am so sorry that you did not get the type of room that you requested. I have pulled up the activity log on your reservation and it showes that you booked the room over the internet and that you requested a room with two queen beds downstairs and non smoking. So that is what room you were given. We do upgrade our members when we can, unfortunely at that time we did not have an upgraded room to put you in. So we did leave you with the room type that you booked. Also we do not show that your points were used to pay for this room. Please contact me if we need to correct this.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Arrived during an ice storm. Got to my room quickly and had a comfortable night. Warm room and good bed. Radio and television helped me determine my direction the following morning in the ice storm. Made my way out of the ice storm with a little alteration to my route. A good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Hope F, Front Office Manager at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

I am so glad that we could accomodate you. In our ever changing Oklahoma weather. Thank you for your review, and we hope we will see you again, just without the ice.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is the third, and best, motel we have stayed at while traveling with our dogs. We have 2, including a large lab which limits our options. All 3 motels have been fairly old with the same layout and private entrance. This place was right off I-40. The room was clean, smelled fresh and the furnishings were updated. Granite counters even. Some reviewers had mentioned drafty doors, but it was 10 degrees out and we didn't have drafts. Unlike some reviewers, we found the beds comfortable. Nice sized table and a power strip on the nightstand. Microwave and mini fridge. Decent free hot breakfast, the dining room small but we took ours to go. Husband went for carry-out after check-in for dinner. Try an onion burger! Several places offer them downtown, which is close, we tried Sid's. Greasy...but really hits the spot after a day of travel.
Overall, not a bad place to stop for the night.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Hope F, Front Office Manager at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you so much for your kind remarks about our property. We are so pleased that our beds, and our cleaniness impressed you. And we are happy that you discovered our town's famous onion fried burgers. FDM, Hope Fuell

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Chose this property based on tripadvisor reviews. The rate was competitive, the check-in was quick, friendly and efficient and room was clean and comfortable. Icy roads and sub-zero temperatures forced us to call it a night and we were glad we chose this motel. The buffet style breakfast really made it a great value. I would fully recommend this motel to anyone looking for a room in this price range- it was a great value and a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hope F, Front Office Manager at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you so much for your good review. We were glad that we could accomadate you with the ever changing Oklahoma weather. And we hope that if you come this way again you will use our motel.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Cozy and clean? Just wonderful? Very nice? Where have these folks been staying??? I relied on those reviews when I booked a room from my car, which was stuck in miles of stopped traffic on I-40 for about two hours the other night. The price, at $102 was definitely on the high side. The bed, not even counting what felt like a plastic mattress pad, was the most uncomfortable of any hotel/motel bed I encountered on my recent trip to northern California. The pillows: ditto what felt like plastic covers under the case. The heat was either on or off. No in between. The icy wind blew through a very visible gap between the door and the frame. Television was quite limited. On the bright side, the linens were crisp and appeared clean and the man at the desk friendly. Stay here only if you must.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Hope F, Manager at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I am sure being stuck in the cold blowing wind, with the ice storm that we encountered this weekend for 2 hours was very stressful. Then to encounter the issues that you had with our motel I am very sorry. We will be using your input to correct the issues that you encountered.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I enjoyed my brief stay at the Best Western Hensley's in El Reno on my drive out to Santa Fe, NM. I presume the friendly couple in the lobby at check-in were the Hensleys. If so, they are very courteous, quick with chick-in and check-out, and helpful. I felt the nightly rate was very fair for the spacious, clean room. The bed was comfortable, the TV channel selection nice, the towels and amenities were just right. I have absolutely no complaints about this wonderful hotel and would recommend it to anyone visiting or passing through El Reno.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hope F, Manager at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you so much for your nice review. We will be looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip thru the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near El Reno
Best Western Plus Yukon
Days Inn El Reno
Days Inn El Reno
#7 of 11 in El Reno

Been to Best Western El Reno? Share your experiences!