All reviewsroom was cleansausageprice rangewestern hotelsoutdoor poolwould stay here againup to datevalue for the moneynice place to stayparking lotbreakfastmotelfreewaygrasspetscampusoklahoma
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We have had good experience with almost all of Best Western Hotels we have used, both internationally and domestic. This hotel in El Reno is not exception. Clean and comfortable. Helpful staff. Located closed to plenty of eating establishments. The only thing that would have made it nicer would be a hot tub instead of an outdoor pool, but it is a good value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John K, Owner at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the great review. We are sorry about the lack of hot tub but we only keep it open in the summer and those moths are very warm. We continue the discussions and we may do it at the end of our remodel. Hope you stay with us next time your travels brings you this way.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This hotel makes the top of my list. 2 story buildings with plenty of parking right outside your room. Very convenient if traveling with a lot of luggage. While close to the interstate I was not bothered by noise and my husband and I both slept well. Smallish room had everything you could possibly need. Everything! Desk with chair, sitting chair with side table, 2 night stands, iron/ironing board, luggage rack, hair dryer, microwave, mini fridge. Very nice countertops on everything. Comfortable bed with awesome pillows. All clean. Nice shower. Staff was very courteous, room was ready when we arrived, and breakfast offering was hard to believe. Once again, anything you would want. A must stay if traveling through El Reno.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John K, Owner at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. It always makes us proud when our hard work shows through. We are hoping in the months to come the hotel becomes even more accommodating. We really appreciate you taking the extra time to fill out two surveys. Thanks so much. Hope to see you next time you come through

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I was very impressed by the friendliness of the staff at check-in and throughout my stay. The room was very clean and the bed was totally comfortable. Breakfast was great,,,I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone needing a room in the El Reno area,

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John K, Owner at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you so much for the great endorsement! We are doing big things and I know it is a little messy on the outside at times. We so much appreciate you taking your time to fill out a survey. Hope to see you next time your travels bring you our way.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have stayed at Best Western Hensley's anytime I travel east. I began staying there at least twice a year since 1999. During ANY time I have stayed at this hotel, I have been treated ONLY with utmost courtesy and respect. The staff have been nothing but smiling and willing to see if they can do anything else for the guests. At Hensley's the breakfast is excellent, with a great variety. I have seen breakfasts at other hotels being nothing but coffee, milk, juice, bagels, doughnuts and cereal. Hensley's boasts waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy and many other items are available. I look forward to staying at Hensley's whenever I go back east, and will always stay there if I travel through Oklahoma.

Room Tip: Had Rooms on West and East side. No exterior noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
John K, Owner at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know we have been doing a great job for 18 years. We take pride in our property and comments like yours makes it all worth while. We are blest with a low turnover in staff and that helps a lot. Our goal has always been to have great people doing a great job for our customers. We know we couldn't do it alone. So glad you took the time to let us know we have done fantastic job for you. We will continue to try to improve our property and your experience in the years to come. Thank you

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight. Clean and fresh smelling room. Liked that parking was right in front of room. Bed was too hard for me. Husband liked it. Staff was great. Overall we would definitely recommend this motel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
John K, Owner at Best Western El Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your very nice comments. We know it takes time to fill out a review and we are so happy your chose to do so for us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to server you the next time your travels takes you our way.