“Nasty Place Ever!!”

Regency Inn and Suites
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
Reviewed 27 December 2013

When I checked in this hotel a couple of days ago. I thought that this place looked very nice from the outside the parking lot also but when I checked in the room it was so Nasty. The beds are so small not comforable at all I could not sleep on any of them. The bathroom was not very clean it had black stains on the shower and also the television did not have all the channels I don't know how this people run their business. This is the last time I will be staying in this hotel I should have drove more for a better stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Rosa C, General Manager at Regency Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hi~!
I wanted to let you know. Formally the Ramada, Regency Inn & Suites Is Under New Management! We are slowly getting a face lift. Things are a lot different around here now! We have around the clock on site Management and a Friendly Staff~! I'm so sorry you had a less than stellar visit! Our Continental Breakfast will be up & going soon~! And hope one day soon you would think about giving us another try!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The Ramada was outside of town by railroad track, in what seemed to be an industrial area. The only reason I stayed was because I was tired and did not want to go further. The room ended up being very nice and updated and clean. The only real drawback was every time going or coming was the parking lot to deal with. They offer a breakfast ticket to use in the attached café. The very worst breakfast ever.

Room Tip: Make sure to make sure it has been updated.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I checked in this hotel and the lobby seemed very nice but the room was terrible. The beds were so small that I could not get a good night sleep. The shower had mildew inside that when I was taking a shower it was smelling so bad. The towels were also smelling as if they did not wash it with detergent. The carpet looked like they did not even vacum it. I don't know what kind of housekeeping they have here. My husband and I have had it in this place we will never stay here anymore. They need to put the name down, it does not look like a Ramada Inn at all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 November 2013

The place was very nice from the outside. When we went in the room the place look so old and poor. The shower was broken when I tried to take a shower in the morning and the beds were not pleasant at all. The bathroom was so small too. I went to the front desk to change my room, and the clerk said," We should've came earlier." I thought that was very rude. Will never come to this place again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I checked in the motel, and I went to the swimming pool with my husband. When my husband and I went to the swimming pool we saw frogs, and flies. I mean don't these people clean their swimming pools. I've went to other hotels and they clean their swimming pools like the Hampton Inn. The rooms were okay too.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I checked in this motel and was shocked to see how this motel was established. The air condition was blowing hot air, the bathroom smelled like deodrant. It stinked a lot I mean do you use deodrant or air freshner, I think these people don't know what to use in their bathrooms. In the morning when we went to have breakfast there was no milk in the jug, and the food was terrible too. They should just take the name Ramada Inn out I have seen better motels then this like their Comfort Inn. The comfort inn is a lot better.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I were just passing through and needed a place to sleep. The hotel was empty with the exception of us and two other guests. While the staff was nice the room seemed as if there was an attempt to update it but it was not successful. The smoke detector was hanging off the wall, it took more than 5 minutes for the water to get hot, the free bottle of hand lotion left for guests had already been used, the bathroom was old and felt dirty and the skirt of the bed had a large rip in it. My husband and I ride motorcycles cross country so I am by no means high maintenance. I am writing this review since I relied heavily on this information for us to make decisions regarding where to sleep. I hope you find this helpful as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple