“Never Stay At This Place!!!”

Regency Inn and Suites
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“Never Stay At This Place!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

As I checked in this hotel a couple of days ago. I was very pleased to see that the outside was very nice looking. But once I went to the room that I was given I felt like I made a mistake to come here. The beds were so hard that my back started hurting so much I and my husband could not get a good night sleep the shower was not nicely clean and also the bed sheets had yellow stains on them. I felt like this was the worst place I stayed after all the other places I and my husband visit in Oklahoma City. I recommend to put this place in Health issues.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I wanted to submit a compliment for Matt White. I stayed at this Ramada on April 11, 2014. I was driving across country and had already visited about 3 other hotels in Elk City in order to find a place to stay that night. I was VERY disappointed in the lack of cleanliness in the other hotels and the price was too high for one clean one! By the time I arrived at this Ramada, Matt set my mind at ease and the price was very reasonable. I was also pleased with the room. It was clean and comfortable for me. But, most of all, Matt set my mind at ease and was genuine with me. This Ramada is very blessed to have Matt for an employee! ( Also, I enjoyed the breakfast provided by the restaurant adjoining the hotel!) D. Storms

Room Tip: Ask for a room closest to the router!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Denise S
Virgin Gorda
Reviewed 27 December 2013

When I checked in this hotel a couple of days ago. I thought that this place looked very nice from the outside the parking lot also but when I checked in the room it was so Nasty. The beds are so small not comforable at all I could not sleep on any of them. The bathroom was not very clean it had black stains on the shower and also the television did not have all the channels I don't know how this people run their business. This is the last time I will be staying in this hotel I should have drove more for a better stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family