“menu is better than buffet”
Review of Western Sizzlin

Western Sizzlin
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Elk City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 January 2014

the buffet food is average at best though I did like the deserts the waitresses are great at the table often but up front where you order you would think you were interfering with their day the ladys up front are a bit rude my steak was great but I ordered a baked potatoe which I was informed they didn't have any they need to be more prepared food wise it was a truly mixed experience the waitresses save the day there

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We were traveling with a large party and the place was packed so seating was tight. The food was OK not great. Hum, this was unusual as I have been there many times when I go home. Also the place was not as clean as I would have liked it.
This is my favorite place to eat in town so I was a little disappointed even understanding that it was so crowded.
I will go again and know that it will be better!

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

We ate at Western Sizzlin in Elk City, OK for dinner on Wednesday August 21, 2013. My meat eating DH said the steak was tender and I (the vegetarian) found plenty of things to eat. We both got the buffet and paid 21.74 before tip. The receipt shows this as the Regular Buffet available Monday-Thursday from 2 pm to 10 pm. The ice cream was ok and the coconut cream pie was pretty good although I'm used to it being cold and not lukewarm!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I ate at the Western Sizzler, the food was amazing and the prices very fair. It is the place the locals eat, give it a try.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

cheap and gteat place to eat. frendly attmostphere. pleanty of parkingI To top it off, the service was very friendly and efficient. Great place!