Travel Inn Elk City
Sleep Inn & Suites Elk City(Elk City)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$57
US$87
US$85
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was a little hard pressed for a room and choose this place due to what was available at the time. One window was broken, the dead bolt gone, flies in the room, pubes on the comforter, need I go on. Hasn't been cleaned in a long time.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 15 February 2013

The room was large and well appointed, the air conditioning was working well.The highlights of the room was most comfortable beds linen and pillows. Also, loved the flat screen TV. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to ALL THE TRAVELERS.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

It was late in the evening and we (my wife and my daughter) stopped for a night at Travel Inn, we were on a way home from Arizona and Southern California. After we found some bed-bugs full of our blood we left the room at midnight. I showed the bugs to a young man who was working there but he told me, "Hey, this is Oklahoma, we have these flying bugs all over."
"But these are not flying bugs these are bed-bugs or some thing like that." I told him and threw the key-card in front of him and we left Elk City at midnight and kept driving all night long. I visited 49 states and never complained about motels/hotels, but this time I had to. Warning to a travelers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We stayed here July 27th 2012. We saw the sign "clean comffy rooms" It looked a little dated outside but thought we really wanted to get a good nights sleep, get up early and go. We didnt want to spend alot for part of a night/day. So we took a room and yes we parked right in front of our room.
Went inside and the smell of purfume stuff was over welming. We had to air out the room. Bed and sheets were very clean. The walls and dressers was nasty. They had sticky tacky stuff all over them and it looked like coke running down the walls. The refug was clean but I didnt want to touch anything.
The bathroom seemed clean till ya went to take a shower. Mold was coming from the ceiling down and it looked as if they painted over it. I have allergies and this rooms stired them up over the night. I was sneezing and had a runny nose, head was hurting.
To top it off the people in the next two room partyed all night. People came in and out all night. When they first got there it was 4 guys all had case of beer. We were getting close out of car and noticed because there door card would not work, as did ours when we got there. We had to go to office and get another one.
Some doors had out door grills parked in front of them which tells me people LIVE there! The paint on the building was nothing like the pretty picture posted here. I took picture of the room too.
Only thing good was it was located near another motel which had a restrant and the food was plenty and yummy.
I will never stay at the Travel Inn again and for your Health you shouldnt either!

Room Tip: Ac was good
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2012

we were looking for a motel 6 in elk city, oklahoma, but there is no such thing now.
it is closed, and got sold to something else undesirable.

we were told about the travel inn, well the price was cheap, the clerk girl was friendly, we rented 2 rooms, free internet, comfortable beds, and fridge and micro, what do you want for 39.00, a room. and they allow your pets, and your kids.
it was clean, but definitely from the 1950's and you park right in front of your room which we like

there were no drunks, or undesirables hanging there like another advisor mentioned, its right off the freeway and we would be happy to stay there again,
give it a chance, you feel like you are out in the boonies, on a dirt road, but your not.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family