Hampton Inn & Suites Elk City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Elk City)
Bedford Inn(Elk City)
View Hotel
All reviewsrib cribgreat hotelhuddle housefront deskstaff was friendlyroom was cleanupon checklong driveright next doorthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationwould stay againwafflesparking lotgreat breakfastgas station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Found this hotel on my iPhone as I was driving across the country with my parents, and booked two rooms. Very easy to find from the freeway, and the room was lovely, very clean and well presented. Check in was a breeze. The young man at the front desk was very professional and helpful. I'd stay here again in a second.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2013

After driving for 12 hours, we couldn't wait for a good night's sleep. Every time someone on the two floors above us used the bathroom, we had to listen to banging pipes in the wall. When I reported the banging to the hotel staff, the receptionist/desk clerk said nothing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Charles P
Bfedler, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Charles P.

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that the noise was an issue during your stay and for that I apologize. I'm that you're comfort was interrupted and I have shared your review with our maintenance team in an effort to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you again and I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

Best regards,

Belinda Edler

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Elk City is very busy with the oil/gas boom so book early. The Hampton is always full and parking is tight. Don't expect any special service. One helpful feature is that the Rib Crib just opened up and its right across the parking lot. The Hutchs and Huddle House across the road are excellent. Also next door is Walmart.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great location next to restaurants and Walmart. Quiet and comfy stay. This hotel packs out quick because it seems to be a newer and nicer place for the area and oil and gas business has caused a lot of traffic. BOOK EARLY!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

We called for directions and the lady at the front desk couldn't assist us. Lady at the front desk couldn't even give us correct directions for dinner. We have never visited a Hampton that didn't pull out a map and highlight the route. We were totally lost in a unknown location after dark. Finally gave up and drove 15 miles back to the Hampton. She was standing leaning up against a flower pot smoking and texting. So unlike any Hampton Inn and Suites we have ever stayed in.
New guests were arriving she never came in the entire time we were unloading luggage.
Front desk totally unattended. Seriously hire some good help. Want be staying here again or
recommending it to anyone.
How safe is this place, made us wonder? We have stayed at many, many Hampton's. Totally shocked. Rooms were ok.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Bfedler, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the service you received and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.