“kick @ss - good price”
Review of Motel 6 Elk City

Motel 6 Elk City
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
Reviewed 1 July 2013

i went to la quinta and the price was $146 a night and decided to stay in my car.... when pulled out there was a motel 6 sign right infront but it was not marked anywhere on the highway....( Poor Marketing) Price was 44.99 per night, but I still asked to see the room. and rooms were kick @ss.... Bamboo floors and orange color bedspreads... I didn't even think twice just gave the miney and jumped into the bed..... Beds were real comfy too all resturants were closed and I had to settle for snacks that night for the price this was the best I could get that night andf I was soo happy
I will stop here again no questions asked front desk staff seems like they enjoyed working there...

Room Tip: park anywhere you geta spot
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank a r

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We came to elk city from washington for business and we heard that the motel was a nice place to stay. It was definitely far from. The rooms were just redone and looked nice, but they were very small. We stayed on the bottom floor and it was extremely loud all night long. There were people running around right above our room at 3 am until we woke up, there were loud bangs on our door. I felt very unsafe. Then when we woke up in the morning there were men drinking outside the motel at nine in the morning threatening our good friend because he was from California. If you have children or if you want to be in a safe environment I would not recommend staying here. On the bright side the staff was very nice about refunding our money when we left that morning.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Ashleyashl
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I really liked this place! The staff were so friendly and helpful, they made the trip have a few less headaches. If this is what Oklahoma hospitality is like, I think I'll be spending more time there! You can't beat the price for the location on Route 66, and pets are welcome. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Did I mention it is quiet? There are a lot of things to do nearby, including restaurants and the 66 museum practically across the street. I would recommend it, if only for the great staff. They actually act pleased that you chose their motel. In 2013, that's a major plus.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank princessofmirth
Reviewed 18 January 2013

For a one-star place, as Motel 6's tend to be, this was a five star experience. Definitely one of the best we've stayed in. We stay at many motel6's while traveling, simply because we're on a budget and we have a dog...
This was one of the cleanest, quietest, most luxurious Motel 6's in our minds. Specifically quiet. unlike the other 10 on our trip, we could hear very little from the other rooms, the hallway, the front desk, etc. The room even had a full bath tub.
If traveling through on a budget or with a dog, make Elk City Motel 6 your stop. $50

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple