“A gem on the road”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
Albuquerque, NM
“A gem on the road”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

What a pleasant surprise to go inside the La Quinta in Elk City and find a large, modern, clean, lobby, breakfast area and room! Staff was very nice and helpful and the room was terrific. Very large and welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again when on the road.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aon5727

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I am not a big fan of La Quintas in general, but this new one is very nice. Great tall shower. Quiet rooms. Good breakfast. Very nice staff. Exercise room ok, could use a little update (wobbly elliptical). I'll stay here every time I pass through Elk City.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Travel_guy815
Vilonia, Arkansas
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Clean clean clean, loved it! I love feeling like it is fresh and clean sheets. Smelled cleaned, looked clean and was clean! Breakfast was hot and fresh and tasted awesome! This is a pet friendly hotel, the elevator had a smell, but other than that its a perfect stay! Pets didn't bother me, didn't make any noise!

Room Tip: I give 5stars!!! Great place to stay! I will stay here again!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Regina M
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We spent the night on our way back to Arizona from Indiana, a trip we've made many times. We have never stopped in Elk City, but were really glad we did! The hotel is really nice and we were worried because they let us know when we booked that remodeling was going on. The only caveat was that we couldn't park right next to the building (on the south side), otherwise there were no concerns. The room was wonderful, as was the bed, and we really enjoyed the living area with a sofabed and two easy chairs. Breakfast was nice and the staff was very helpful. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Princeton, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This La Quinta's staff is on top of their game. They pay attention to guest's needs - the cleaning staff is especially good, my suite was spotless! My entire stay was quiet, and I was given a suite near the exit so I could easily walk my two dogs. I will definitely return to this La Quinta when I am in town again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Chico, CA
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nicely kept up property. Remodeling going on in some rooms, but no conflict with anyone else. Only one glitch. WiFi cut in and out throughout the stay. Nice, clean, relatively spacious room. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the TV is not mounted directly above the desk where you might want to be using...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
ontario
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was a great experience on our way home from Arizona. I have never seen a more welcoming staff - both man and woman. You felt they were happy to have you at their hotel. Nice change from others. Room was lovely, lobby outstanding and breakfast as good as it gets. I realize this is a newer hotel and it was also a good price. Will stay again next year.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Best Western Plus Executive Residency Elk City
Flamingo Inn
Flamingo Inn
#3 of 17 in Elk City

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City
Address: 2611 E Highway 66, I-40 exit 41. East bound use left lane to exit., Elk City, OK 73644-9637
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Elk City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.