La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Bedford Inn(Elk City)
View Hotel
All reviewstraveling with petswatch tvpet areapoop bagsbeautiful lobbypet friendly hotelsallow petsexcellent staycomfortable bedsvery nice hotelfirst floorwould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulone night staythe breakfast areagreat breakfastroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

What a pleasant surprise to go inside the La Quinta in Elk City and find a large, modern, clean, lobby, breakfast area and room! Staff was very nice and helpful and the room was terrific. Very large and welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again when on the road.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aon5727
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I am not a big fan of La Quintas in general, but this new one is very nice. Great tall shower. Quiet rooms. Good breakfast. Very nice staff. Exercise room ok, could use a little update (wobbly elliptical). I'll stay here every time I pass through Elk City.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Travel_guy815
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Clean clean clean, loved it! I love feeling like it is fresh and clean sheets. Smelled cleaned, looked clean and was clean! Breakfast was hot and fresh and tasted awesome! This is a pet friendly hotel, the elevator had a smell, but other than that its a perfect stay! Pets didn't bother me, didn't make any noise!

Room Tip: I give 5stars!!! Great place to stay! I will stay here again!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Regina M
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We spent the night on our way back to Arizona from Indiana, a trip we've made many times. We have never stopped in Elk City, but were really glad we did! The hotel is really nice and we were worried because they let us know when we booked that remodeling was going on. The only caveat was that we couldn't park right next to the building (on the south side), otherwise there were no concerns. The room was wonderful, as was the bed, and we really enjoyed the living area with a sofabed and two easy chairs. Breakfast was nice and the staff was very helpful. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This La Quinta's staff is on top of their game. They pay attention to guest's needs - the cleaning staff is especially good, my suite was spotless! My entire stay was quiet, and I was given a suite near the exit so I could easily walk my two dogs. I will definitely return to this La Quinta when I am in town again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo