“I love it here!”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
Cameron, Wisconsin, USA
“I love it here!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

We are snowbirds returning to the Midwest from Southern California. After a very long day on the road, this is Shan- gri-la!! Our room is spacious, very clean and the beds are comfy to the max. We have a micro and a refer, which is nice when on a long road trip. Check in was a breeze. I have no complaints about this new, nice HI Express. AND there is a very nice restaurant across the parking lot which is so convenient. Give this a try when passing through Elk City. You will be pleased.

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nana5864

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Norman, OKI
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I stayed here for one night while on a road trip. It is a new property right off the interstate. Very nice place, friendly efficient staff, typical HIE breakfast, quiet, no issues.

There is decent restaurant next door that serves Italian fare.

Overall I would certainly recommend this property in Elk City.

Room Tip: Top floor room so no one is above you.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Newcastle, Oklahoma
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my 73 years young mother and three kids (aged 14f-10m-8m) and everyone had a good nights rest...no noise.
The pool is large and gets no deeper than 5' so it was excellent for my kids. They have childrens water park toys built in but they were not working.
I had left my Kayak out on my Jeep Wrangler all night and paniced in the morning when I remembered but no one took it thank goodness.
All in all, a good, safe and comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank djjenks
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 10 March 2013

As a lady traveling alone at night, I went with the place that seemed the safest. This is well lite, nice lobby and I felt safe. Staff was friendly and there was a great breakfast in AM. Nice pool for kids and nice clean rooms, even a nice gym. Only thing was I was on the 2nd floor and did hear walking above me, walls seemed a bit thin- but a nice choice for someone who values feeling secure.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Karen L
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We're driving cross country and stopping where ever we happen to be at sunset. This was a good value on Priceline so we chose it. It turned out to be an excellent experience. This appears to be a new property so it was modern and clean throughout. The breakfast buffet was one of the best we're had so far on our trip. Our room was large, clean and comfortable. What more could you possibly ask for? This is our 3rd night in a Holiday Inn Express and we've been impressed with all 3 of the properties. I would recommend staying here if you're in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara K
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Nice new hotel and very friendly staff, the only negative would be the price as it was more expensive then the Holiday Inn at Oklahoma city airport. I stayed there on a business trip and was treated very well by the staff.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

This Express is brand new. Employees, while friendly, are unfamiliar with Priority Club extras. It is still shaking out the mechanicals. Needed to change rooms because the heater would not shut off. A little pricey.

• Stayed November 2012