“Average food, poor service, miserable experience.”
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Ranked #24 of 47 Restaurants in Elk City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Only a couple of tables occupied when we arrived, but we were mostly ignored by the staff. Took an exceedingly long time for the food to arrive, and it was really nothing special.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

We enjoyed our stop here the food was decent and the service was great very accommodating to children

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Bad service, cant get the orders right, Rude , salads, the lettuce sets in water, You should have seen my bowl. Food was cold. And I set there for 30 min no one came to me, but stopped at the guy next to me, and I came in first... I had to say, dont I get waited on here?
More then one waitress walked right buy me. and theye were very many in there. So it wasnt like they were busy. I tried it 3 times, I have not and will not go back. They need resturant steakout to go to their resturant

Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

I have been here numerous times and love the food. They have a pretty good selection, and I love breakfast food any time.
They have good to poor waitstaff, and never seem to have enough waitstaff to cover the place adequately.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We checked into the Hampton across the street after a long drive. After we unpacked, we were too tired to drive to dinner. Imagine having a Huddle House within walking distance. Nothing fancy here, but good comfort food. Clean facilities and fast service...except getting our check. The 3 stars is for our having to wait to get back to our room to rest. One neat feature for me...breakfast 24 hours. Loved my omelette for dinner.