“Average”
Review of Days Inn Elk City

Days Inn Elk City
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Elk City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Choctaw
Reviewed 13 April 2014

left my room for my morning walk about 9 with all my stuff in my room, computer on, etc, coffee in the pot to have when I returned. Got back housecleaning had come in and taken towels, etc, soap, emptied my coffee pot. I had not yet checked out. really poor.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

patelsur19, Manager at Days Inn Elk City, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Forrest L,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in the Elk City area. I apologize about the issue in the morning. After speaking with my staff there was a misunderstanding with the housekeeping. We have recently hired a new housekeeper and she thought you were a stay over. She had went into the room to collect the trash, towels and linens and was going to be back to clean the room. When she returned to the room, she noticed you were back. She checked her list and noticed you were a check out and not a stay over. She wanted to make sure you would have a clean room to come into once you got back. She did not realize you were checking out. i have talked to her to be more careful and double check her list so this does not occur again. We hope you would be give us another try if in the area again. Once again I apologize about the issue.

Thanks You
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here numerous times in past couple of months. I like the fact it's just off I-40. Lounge is good and plenty of other places across the hotel to eat. I drive a big rig and do not want to drive once I get of work. Im glad my company choose this hotel for me. Great staff and place.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
patelsur19, Manager at Days Inn Elk City, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Billw15,

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review on your stay with us. We are committed to each and every guest having a satisfactory stay at our facility. I will pass this review on to our team and look forward to serving you in the future again.

Thanks Again
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I should have not stayed at this place. The walls were dirty. The floors looked liked they have never been cleaned. The shower had goo in the bottom of it. Holes all in the comforter and sheets. Nothing covering up the box spring. The recliner in the room also was covered in dirt/mud.......Also the woman working the front wasn't helpful at all and had a bit of an attitude problem.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
patelsur19, Manager at Days Inn Elk City, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
GpsGuy214,

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review on your stay with us. I apologize your stay was less than satisfactory. We want all our guests to have a satisfactory stay while staying at our hotel. I have spoke to my team and are addressing the issues. Please email me at laly2kluda@gmail.com for additional info on what room you were in and a discount. We hope you will give us another try.

Thanks again,