“Complimentary breakfast makes it a not to be missed hotel”

Clarion Inn Elk City
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Front was correct with statement breakfast buffet was best in area .real food w/waitress to bring coffee etc can even get to go bag for those in a hurry. This was just off the road stop when I called the girl was so friendly and helpful. Room were ok but clean and large a nice change for an overnight road stop hotel

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for Clarion Inn Elk City

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This place is worth staying at on a long trip. Very clean and comfortable. Price was very reasonable and the staff was great. You can't beat the breakfast buffet. Room service available. Will stay there again next trip.

Room Tip: Who ever came up with the room numbers must have been on drugs, they make no sense. Be sure you know...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We was traveling Thur and they was very clean and friendly. We would recommend this motel highly. There was a lot of construction workers there but it was quite and enjoyably. The price was better than the other motels in area also.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2013

It was hard to choose a pet friendly motel in Elk City based on all the bad reviews, but we settled on the Clarion. Paid much less than the prices posted, great area to walk the dog, dated decor but convenient in-house restaurant with pretty good dinner and better breakfast. Staff was very accommodating and friendly.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We stayed here for one night as we were travelling across country .We had dinner which was very good and even better we did not have to leave the hotel.The room we had was large and very comfortable and very clean .The reception staff were very nice and friendly .also all the waiting staff were really good.We normally only stay at Hampton Inns but on this occasion they were full .But I must say we were not in the least disappointed, Great stay Even had a bar were we met some nice people which is one thing I think a lot of the transit hotels in US lack

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank margaret032
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Had to find a quick overnight stop, and this was it. Older hotel, so some things were expected...decor. One plus was the A/C in our room was cold all night long unlike many more expensive hotels we've stayed in. For a quick stop, this fit our needs well.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 6 January 2013

For what I paid, I expected higher quality.

I stopped here to catch a few zzz's while traveling cross country. I hoped to spend less than I did, but would not have minded the price -- I paid $107 at 3 a.m. -- if I felt like I paid what it was worth.

My room was clean enough, but quite shabby. The hallways and common areas were dingy, and the carpet was covered in Oklahoma red dirt.

I was only there for a quick night of rest, so I can't comment too much on anything but the room and breakfast. However, if I were there for leisure, I wouldn't know what to think of it. From the interior, the hotel appears to cater to kids and families -- with its courtyard and indoor swimming pool. From the exterior, it also features motel-style rooms with doors to the parking lot, and a very industrial look.

The inn does include a free breakfast, and that is what actually downgraded this review from a three to a two.

The breakfast buffet included a few different kinds of scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, bacon and sausage. The first plate I picked up was covered in dried up runny yellow egg. I about gagged.

I planned to make myself a toasted English muffin, but the muffins were in their original store-bought bag with an expiration date more than several months old.

The experience solidified for me the idea that the hotel isn't very clean. The bed was comfortable and I slept just fine, but if my travels take me through Elk City in the future, I'll try someplace else and hope for the best.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends