“Very disappointing”
Review of Maple Place B&B

Maple Place B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enid
Maple Place B&B
Ranked #2 of 2 Enid B&B and Inns
Brooklyn, New York
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My husband and I have been touring America by sidecar since mid June and our one night stay at this B&B has been terribly disappointing: no air conditioning in the small bedroom while it was so hot outside! We tried to contact the owner by phone who never returned our call. We ended up sleeping on the sofas in the living room downstairs.

Room Tip: Avoid this little bedroom upstairs with shower, sink and toilet... everything in the same tiny space...
Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Monique D

Families
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have stayed here twice. Once for two weeks while conducting a jury trial in Enid. During that trip, I stayed in the Black Gold Suite. I love it. When conducting a trial, I like homeliness and comfort. I got both. Our whole team stayed in the B&B. We all loved it. Just a great place. Very clean and comfortable. Later I took my wife back for a weekend and we stayed in the Scissortail Cottage. It was so cozy and romantic. We both loved it. Just a nice place for a romantic getaway. We will be back. Thanks to the staff of Maple Place for providing our trial team with a home away from home.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank glhenry
Germany
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed at Maple Place for our honeymoon--stayed in the separate room out back. It was quaint, with a 4-poster bed, jetted tub, and mini fridge with accessories. The bed wasn't in the best shape (sagged quite a bit), but the experience was nice. Our breakfast was left for us in the fridge (average food) instead of eating in the main house. The room lacked a shower, which would have been nice. We didn't use the tub, though it was just big enough for both of us, I think.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
oklahoma city
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Stayed here 1 night during my high school reunion weekend. Very friendly staff. We were the only ones there on a Friday nite, so we were able to pick any room in the house we wanted. We stayed in the state room, beautiful!!!! The house is so close to all of downtown and the better places to see and do. The house was very charming and comfortable. So much better and more affordable than a hotel way out west of town. I would have preferred a hot breakfast or more of one, as with many of our stays at B&B's, but it was fine. Will definately stay here again when in town.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank suzyliz
Wink, TX
Reviewed 30 June 2009

We stayed 5 nights in June and got a great rate. We stayed in the State Room which is in the original house. It was very large with a separate bathroom and was wonderful, it felt like being in your own house as we had the run of the entire house including the bottom floor with kitchen and laundry facilities. The owners are very friendly and had no problem with a late check in. I won't stay anywhere else now that I have discovered Maple Place B&B. I can't comment on the other rooms as I didn't see them but I was very happy with our room.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank phs74
Maryland
Reviewed 26 May 2009

We stayed at the Maple Place B & B for 5 nights in April while visiting with relatives in the area. The room was very clean and much larger than a comparable motel room. We had a large bedroom with flat screen TV and refrigerator. Our bathroom was huge, including a "bowl type" sink (really nice!), an oversized tub with great shower, and even a rocking chair in the bathroom. It had a pioneer theme with antiques and western style furniture. There is a huge suite downstairs and another themed to the Oklahoma - Oklahoma State football rivalry. Pretty neat!

We had a great rate by staying 5 nights. It doesn't include breakfast, but the rate is less than half of the normal fee. Other rooms have different themes. We got to peek into a couple of them and they all looked to be a lot of fun. You can check out their photos on the website. The location is in a quiet residential neighborhood and parking was free.

I would certainly recommend this to anyone staying in Enid over any of the motels, several of which we've stayed in before. It's a great change from the norm.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
4 Thank hillbilly1
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 October 2008

If you need to stay in Enid, bypass all the motels and stay at Maple Place. It's quiet, close to all things near the small town downtown, and so comfortable. Do yourself a favor. You will have no regrets.

I am in Enid for 6 weeks. I tried a recommended motel, but it was loud, spring sprung bed, and the covers smelled like onions. I was in the no smoking part but everyone was smoking pot. Yuk.

I did my research and am glad I did.

4 Thank shanklemsw