“Everything was clean, and the bed gave us a good night's...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Enid
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Reviewed 24 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Enid

Reviewed 6 April 2013

room was clean and bed was comfy, reasonable price, customer service was great. indoor heated pool and hot tub are nice and clean. i stayed at this Baymont couple of times. Location is good. chili's & apple bees are located at walkable distance.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Jesse,

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your loyalty to the Baymont Inn & Suites. We look forward to seeing you your next visit to Enid!

Regards,
Mary Hornberger

Reviewed 1 April 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mary H, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Reviewed 8 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We drove into Enid to be able to have electricity and heat during the snow storm on 2/25. We ended up having no electricity or heat after 10:00 p.m. I understand that this was not their fault, but we were offered NO discount or refund. When I went down to ask for more towels, the front desk lady was sitting at a table by the front desk with a few friends drinking alcohol...while on duty!!! When we asked about breakfast the following morning, we were told there was nothing...no bread, doughnuts, nothing! When we asked about a discount or refund, the front desk lady in the morning blew us off and acted irritated that we even asked! This was a horrible stay! Besides having no heat or electricity, the sheets were stained, and there were tears in the bed skirt. There were pieces of trash on the floor that were never vacuumed up and we were only offered 2 towels.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

April, I apologize your stay was not as care free and comfortable as you had planned! Unfortunately due to the blizzard that hit our area much if not all of Enid was without power. We brought breakfast in, but not until 8:30 when power was acquired at my residence.I also appreciate you bringing to my attention the issue of my staff drinking while on duty! I will not tolerate this type of conduct!

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I would like to start with saying that the management and the front desk staff are incredibly nice and have been great about reserving our rooms ahead of time and making sure they are clean upon arrival. I love the breakfast,the waffle maker rocks, and it's nice and quiet making it a comfortable stay. We have been staying here for 3 weeks, and will be staying here for the remaining month of our job. Thanks to all the Baymont staff.
Adam W.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I was looking for a place to stay for four days for a business trip. The hotel is difficult to find. It is located behind several businesses and the sign is quite small. For someone unfamiliar with the area, it was a hassle. Checking in was a slow and tedious process and after traveling several hours in a car, this was annoying. I had to get up a few hours later and requested a wake up call. The staff forgot to call and wake me up. I woke up an hour late and was extremely rushed to get to a meeting. As I was leaving, I went to get breakfast and it was not even prepared yet. I ended up being late to my meeting with no coffee and no breakfast. The shenanigans continued throughout my stay. The maids did not bother to clean my room for the first two days of my stay. I guess they assumed it wasn't necessary since I was staying a few days. By the second day, the tiny trash can was overflowing with garbage and I ended up having to put the trash in the hallway to get it out of my room. The hotel was full of construction workers and oil field workers who continuously made inappropriate comments to me as I would enter/exit my room. This made me feel unsafe. I went out to my car to retrieve a bag and the construction workers had a grill set up directly in front of my car. They were cooking and smoking and the inside of my car reeked as a result. The washer and dryer cost $1.25 a piece and do not even work. The washer does not fill with water during the rinse cycle so my black slacks were covered in soap. I had only washed five articles of clothing yet the dryer did not dry them completely. I checked on my clothes frequently. The last time I checked, I found the hotel staff removing my clothing from the dryer and tossing them on a counter. She said other people needed to use the dryer. I had literally just checked the clothes three minutes before and they were not finished. I find it rude and disgusting to have a perfect stranger touching my personal items in this manner. When I went to swim in the pool, there were no pool towels available. Don't bother using the "work out room." There are literally two outdated worout machines. I will never stay in this hotel again. For the price of a single night, the staff and hotel should be top notch.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Melinda or ?,
I could not find a name in our system by the name and state of your review. Therefore, I could not research your comments. If under a different name please notify me
My front desk keeps a log of all wake up calls and whether or not they were answered and how many attempts were made.
Breakfast is not put out til 6:00am
If a do not disturb is on door, my housekeepers will only check the room and will not disturb it in any way.
We do not discriminate on what type of guest stay at our hotel! oilfield, military, construction etc...
I allow grills to be set up on patio outside pool area for extended guest, and was never made aware of anyone grilling in parking lot!
My maintenance person will look at the washer and dryer to make sure they are operational. This is the first report of them not working properly. And my front desk staff have never removed nor will they remove any article of clothing from washer or dryer! We did have a report of a guest removing another guests clothing and we addressed that issue with both guest.
When we have large groups we do run out of pool towels and we will work on putting more out to eliminate a problem in the future.
Our workout room has a new treadmill and we hope to upgrade our multi-purpose machine this month.
I also want to comment on customer service! We work hard to make each guest feel welcome. I believe we have the best customer service compared to our competitors!!!