“Fantabulous!!”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Fantabulous!!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I had the best stay at this hotel! I will recommend it to anyone traveling through. The ladies at the front desk were so friendly and accommodating! The rooms were nice and beds so comfortable! I wish there were more hotels like this one!! Look forward to my next trip to Enid!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for leaving a nice comment! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay!!!! Our goal is to make each guest feel as welcomed and cozy as if they were at home!
It makes our day when we know we did every thing possible to make a guest feel as you did!
Thanks again for taking the time to comment. We look forward to seeing you your next visit to the Baymont Inn & Suites.

Seasons Greetings,
Mary Hornberger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Waukomis, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Pleased with hotel. Although it's an older one it appears updated and well maintained. The breakfast was good and convenient. The room wasclean and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool. I did have an issue with my fridge on our last night and maintaince personal had already went home due to it being after 5. I informed the front desk of this is issue and within 15 minutes the maintaince man was at my door with a new fridge. I have to say the staff goes above and beyond for their customers. I will definitely stay at this hotel again the next time.

• Stayed November 2013
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent stay at The Baymont Inn & Suites Enid. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay! However, I do apologize for the inconvenience regarding the fridge in your room. I'm glad my front desk and after hours maintenance man Mike was able to get you another one asap! Please let us know ahead of time when you will return to Enid, we would like to upgrade you to a suite at no additional charges.
Again thank you for the kind words, We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best Regards,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here every time I visit Enid. Thanks for a great stay. The manager was very detail oriented and the lady that checked us in made sure everything went smoothly.

• Stayed September 2013
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay! My staff and I appreciate the compliments and are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!
Our goal is to always make each guest feel as if they were at home.
Again, thank you for commenting and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Enid!

Kind Regards,
Hutchinson, Kansas
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I just happened upon this hotel for a one night stay and found the staff to very friendly and willing to help with anything I needed.The room was clean and my stay was over all good. I enjoyed the fresh baked cookies and the breakfast had plenty to chose from.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Becky S
Thank you for commenting on your recent trip to Enid! My staff and I are glad you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate the kind words.
We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit!

Kind Regards,
Canyon Lake, Texas
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

I was here in town over the holiday weekend and checked it very late 3 am once I arrived in room the noise from the neighboring Tv's was extremely loud and disturbing. Based strictly on this fact I cannot nor would I recommend staying here
Please don't stay here

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
I'm so sorry your stay was not as enjoyable as you had planned! I reviewed your comment and our guest service book and found no calls to front desk regarding noise issues. Please in the future at any hotel, alert the front desk to any issue so it can be immediately taken care of!
Our goal is to make every guest experience the best it can be! Again I apologize for the noisy TV. and invite you back the next time you visit Enid.

Best Regards,
Mary Hornberger

Travellers are raving about these Enid hotels

Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 22 November 2013

this is a very nice property. The rooms are reasonably priced and very clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our kids enjoyed the indoor pool and freshly baked cookies every evening. the breakfast was good and there was a lot to choose from. At check out the manager Mary came up and asked how we enjoyed our stay and wished us safe travels and assisted with finding a Baymont in Missouri for our trip back home.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Nicole and Family,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you!
It was our pleasure to take care of you all during your recent visit to Enid!
We look forward to seeing you again.

Happy Thanksgiving,