“Excellent Steaks”

On The Sidewalk Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 123 Restaurants in Enid
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: On The Sidewalk Bar & Grill, enjoy our innovative Italian and Mediterranean cuisines. Established in 1999 in downtown Enid, On The Sidewalk Bar & Grill has earned a reputation as one of Enids most alluring, sophisticated and seductively genuine restaurants. It has been and still is the greeting and meeting place for our patrons. What draws this unique crowd is the ambience, friendly service and great food prepared fresh to order by our Chefs. Hope you enjoy every aspect of your dining experience!
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Easily the best steak in Enid. Puts all of the "chain" restaurants to shame. Good selection of drinks and an excellent food menu.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

One of the best steaks I've eaten. It ain't cheap, but well worth the price. It is located on the downtown square, so parking can be a problem.
HIGHLY recommend the KC strip.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Like most folks in Enid, the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food and service were excellent.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I ate here two nights on a business trip to Enid. The halibut was very tasty with nice spices, but I had the mild version without the cayenne pepper. Next night I had the rack of lamb which was delicious. Nice selection of wines by the glass and bottled beer. Good atmosphere -- you could dress casually or in business attire and either would be fine. Just enough light to read if by yourself. Excellent service.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

After my uncle takes me to a place where I can workout. My next stop is here-for the Greek Salad, with either a beer or glass of wine. Haven't had anything else other than the salad, because it's made just the way I like it...