“Good chicken, medieval central management.r”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #9 of 122 Restaurants in Enid
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

Unlike the pious central management, I'm not married to my first wife and I am not mired in the 50's regarding the civil rights of gay people. But the chicken is tasty. Shame on you.

1  Thank jmjesq

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Visiting son Will in OK we finally were privileged to enjoy Chick-Fil-A (not in MT). My chicken pieces were about $1 each and absolutely delicious with the best hot sauce anywhere. BarBQ sauces also great. My husband said it really was good. Best of all were the fries, light, fluffy. You really must try them. Service was sweet and personal. Bless you, Chick-Fil-A (and I love the billboards as well).

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!