“Poor service-- mediocre food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #73 of 124 Restaurants in Enid
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

I was very disappointed. The waitress talked more than she listened. She interrupted when we tried to order. She kept referting to us ad "hun" which is annoying. She was difficult to flag down. She waited til the steaks were cold before she came around and asked if we needed steak sauce. None of the steaks were cooked properly. Only once in 5 years have I left a $1 tip. Today was the day

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I've never been a fan of Applebee's, but a lot of people seem to be so I end up at the chain more then I would like to. This one takes the cake, by far. We went on a Saturday evening after running errands to grab some drinks, maybe some food and catch the end of a NFL game. We sat at the bar, started with a Bluemoon (for him) and a Mojito for me. I wasn't paying attention, as we were watching the game, and suddenly the Cuban man near to me starts shouting "You make that Mojito right! Don't half A** the drink" to the bartender. He dumped out my Mojito and started again, THANKFULLY. He didn't muddle my mint, just threw it on top the first time around. Okay, no biggie, probably not the most popular drink ordered around Oklahoma.
We decided to order some food, I order a steak M, came out rare. Very rare. I told them but kept my steak as I will eat it basically at anything under MW. Food was okay... what I would expect. The thing that makes me never want to come here again? We were there 3 hours. Not once did any bartender wash their hands. I watched them (if you've read my other reviews, you know I am a germaphobe and have waitressed 5+ years), one girl handled money(cash and coin) put gum in her mouth, took the gum out, then grabbed some Coronas and put the lime in the neck. WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS. So gross. I peeked in the kitchen after using the restroom, also a mess. Food took a long time. I ordered a dessert that took 30+ minutes and changed my mind on it (we were ready to go) and they didn't offer to take it off the check. NEVER AGAIN ENID.

Reviewed 23 December 2012 via mobile

Met with friends for dinner and fellowship. We were seated quickly. The waiter was a little distracted but it wasn't bad Drinks came quickly as did the appetizer. We were satisfied with the food.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

The service of this Applebees is horrible. We waited for over an hour after placing our order. Our waitress would assure us our dinner was "coming right up", several times! After an hour wait, we told them to cancel our order and we left. Some of our friends that were seated at about the same time we were (around 6:30pm) did not get out of the restaurant until after 10pm! Totally unacceptable for a national chain as big as Applebees. Will find anywhere else to eat next time we are in Enid!

Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

We were seated right away. One of our menus was very dirty. The restaurant was loud even though it was not full. Staff seemed frazzled but I was glad to see manager pitch in. The booths have little room steak was good. Riblets were a mess

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!