“Great stay!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Enid
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My family of four stayed on a Friday night in March, 2014. We enjoyed a king suite which was perfect for us. Very large and roomy room, the king bed was very comfortable, the bedding for the sofa bed was clean and sealed in a large plastic storage pouch which was easy to find. Location was perfect. We had reservations but checked in rather late. The desk clerk was friendly. Breakfast in the morning was very yummy. No complaints. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Enid

Reviewed 3 March 2014

While in Enid recently I decided to stay at the HI Express. The weather was getting bad and I didn't want to get stuck driving after dark. I called the hotel directly and they were willing to match the best rate I had found through a travel website online. I stayed in the King Suite, although I didn't really need all the extra room, I wanted the jacuzzi. Several people could have stayed comfortably in the room. There was a living room area with tv, a small eating area with round table, coffee pot, frig and microwave. I do prefer to have a frig and micro in my room. The sleeping area was kind of separated by a wall, no door, which was fine for me. There was a second tv in the bedroom. The room was clean and comfortable, plenty of pillows and extra linens if someone were using the sofa bed.
Breakfast was standard, although it had plenty of variety without being a cook to order fresh breakfast. They had fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, pastries and a few hot items.
It's nice to have a dependable place to stay.
Located in the center of Enid near shopping and dining.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Wow- stayed in a king suite. Hotel was fairly new and still had the new smell! Very comfortable and friendly staff! Their breakfast was great and the kids made a ton of pancakes! Will definitely be staying there again!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very clean hotel. Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was really nice. It's on a main road close to shopping and restaurants. The kids loved the pool! The room seemed small for the price, but it was beautiful decor and comfortable. Nice breakfast in the morning...no one left hungry or disappointed. All in all, a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband, son (20 years old) and I stayed at this hotel as a treat. My husband had an early appointment and we decided to save the early morning hour-long drive. The room was clean, relatively roomy and the beds were very comfortable. I am disable, but we didn't get a handicapped room because we didn't need it for just the one night. There was plenty of room to bring my mobility scooter in to charge.

My greatest surprise was the pool area. It was key access only and as I opened the door, I was looking at a ramp into the room, not steps. I noticed huge items under tarps at the pool-side an the same at the hot tub. I can walk some, so I parked the scooter and started down the pool steps. The water was warm enough for me to relax and swim a bit. Most hotel pools a freezing! It was while I was in the pool that I realized what the things under the tarps were. Handicap lifts to allow chair-bound non-walking persons use of the pool and tub! I had only ever seen them at public pools or the Y, never in a hotel. The tub was big enough that you didn't have to set right next to strangers. Warm and bubbly. The pool room also had a few chairs and a pool-side shower, and an unisex restroom so guests wouldn't have to leave the area if they needed to "take care of business". If it is (quite) adults in the pool, they will also let you stay beyond the 10 pm close.

The next morning, we grabbed food from the breakfast room as we left, but it was good.

I also mentioned cost. We went on the weekend, which is discounted slightly. Still, it was a bit pricey. Because I actually live in the area, I know why that is. The oilfield is booming around Enid and rooms are at a premium because of it. There are very few vacancies to be found and you will pay more for them. RV parks are also full. Vacant Home rentals are non-existent. Hotel rooms follow the same principle as other businesses-the more rare something is, the more you can charge for it, a.k.a. supply and demand. Even discount hotel chains will run close to $100 after taxes in this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Took the kids out to see some relatives in Oklahoma. The complementary breakfast bar was great. The kids like to swim and the indoor pool and hot tub spa were very popular with them and me. Rooms were nice, beds were comfortable and had all the comforts of home with a refrigerator, coffe maker and microwave in the room. The rooms had nice flat screen televisions with a channel directory in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Can't think of one bad thing I could say about our stay here. There are a number of restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel also.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I had a brief but very good stay. Rooms have microwave, fridge and an iron. The front desk personnel were helpful and would definitely stay there again. The hotel is located on the west side of town and a short distance from IHOP and Wendy's.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business