“Unfriendly service, dirty rooms, etc.”
Review of Knights Inn Enid

Knights Inn Enid
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I booked this hotel last minute and was limited in my options. However, I'm glad I didn't have to stay more then the 2 nights that I did...I checked out early and did not stay the 3rd night because the staff was so unfriendly (except the older lady at the desk on my check out day), the rooms/bathrooms were dirty, old, and overall gross. We sprayed our bed linens with bug spray and that seemed to help. I had a few bug bites to justify this action. Additionally the hotel is smoking and non-smoking, which is fine I guess, but they have a combination of those room types in the same hallway. For someone that wants non-smoking this is a huge problem. The bathroom ceiling had mole on it - gross and so unhealthy. The only good thing I care to say about the hotel room was that the ac worked.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Staying in this hotel at this very moment. Paid $86 for a room with broken beds sitting on boards, trash from previous people that my son picked up right after entering the room, roaches and peeling wallpaper. The people by us have been blaring their music the entire time and even though we have asked and front desk has supposedly handled the problem they are still blaring their music. I definitely would not recommended staying here, I never will again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I rented 2 rooms for Friday and 4 for Saturday through Hotels.com. Because of a mix-up, one room that was supposed to be non-smoking was listed as smoking. We tried to change that on check-in, but were informed that they couldn't do that, because "the computer" would not let them. The tv did not work in the first room, so we moved to a second room where the bathroom stool did not work! I tried to call the manager daily for over a week with no response. I told the person who answered the phone that I was not going away until I talked to her, Megan was the name of the manager, who told me that the policy was that, if you book smoking, you GET smoking, no exceptions. She asked what I wanted in reference to the lousy rooms. She was rude and I asked her if that was their customary customer service policy. She hung up. ....Obviously, it is!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The location could not have been better. We went to an old car auction that was a mile and a half East of the motel, only a couple of motels were closer, but only by a couple of blocks. The breakfast from 7 - 10 o'clock was fabulous. Great Belgian Waffles. The room was a smoking room, I would have preferred a non smoking, so the smell was not the best.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business