“Handicapped room was a joke” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Midwestern Square

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Inn Midwestern Square
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Enid
St. Louis
“Handicapped room was a joke”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2011

Although we're not handicapped, we ended up in a handicapped room. The layout of the bathroom was bad for us...I can't imagine how a handicapped person would function in it. Tiny sink with a counter top (small) on the other side of the bathroom to put things on. The hair dryer was on the far wall from the sink and would not stretch to the mirror to see your hair. The room was comfortable enough. Everything was clean enough. Breakfast was OK, but no fresh fruit of any kind. The staff was helpful, although I could not get internet access in the morning and the clerk said she would check on it and let me know. I hadn't heard anything about it when we checked out.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank unpaidbill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Waco, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2010

We found this hotel after getting lost enroute on the Highway & in Enid. We need to remember not to drive at night. We had spent a long, grueling day on the road & now ended it lost & in the rain. Arrived late & given a room on 1st floor. Thankfully, we weren't very far from hotel's hallway restroom. Right away we started having plumbing problems. The lavatory would not drain properly and the commode was continually running. We were too tired to deal with the unfriendly front desk so late at night. So we agreed between us not to flush the commode until morning. I, in a sleepy stupor, forgot & flushed. Water went everywhere. We used all towels to mop up. We reported next AM

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Enid hotels

Hereford, TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2010

Made reservations well in advance for a King/Non smoking. When we arrived we were given a 2 queen non smoking. When we asked them to correct their mistake, they were uncaring and did not honor the reservation. After showering I put on a new pair of white socks to walk around in the room, when I took them off I couldn't believe how filthy they were, I threw them away. Complained at the desk upon check out and was told we would receive a call from the manager. Did not receive a call. I asked them to give me a reason to return, they haven't. We won't and we don't recommend anyone else stay here.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Collins, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

my husband and i were visiting family in Enid, OK and this hotel was in our price range of about $100 per night. when we got to the hotel after driving for 14 hours, we were greeted by associates who explained their computers were down and thus they would charge my card for the full amount of the three night stay (about $300). i said that was fine and didn't think much of it and was given a reciept for that charge. two days later i saw that not only did i have a pending amount of about $300 from the first charge they did, they also had charged me $98 for each of the two nights we had so far spent in the hotel. they assured me that only the $98 charges would go through and the $300 would disappear. i didn't have enough money in my account if the $300 and the $98 charges went through (since i had only budgeted $300 for about $100 per night for a three night stay) and asked repeatedly if the $300 would go through as i was concerned I would get overdraft fees if they were wrong. the manager told me over and over the $300 charge would go away and treated me as though i was stupid for thinking otherwise; he said "this is how all hotels do this" and made me feel like an idiot. needless to say i didn't trust him and moved money around just in case he was wrong; WHICH HE WAS! after our trip was done i found that not only had the $300 gone through, i'd been charged for three $98 charges for the three nights we stayed. so i paid about $600 for a three night stay in freaking OKLAHOMA!!! absolutely ridiculous considering this was NOT a five-star hotel. anyway, i had horrible service. the manager interrupted me when i called to complain and wouldn't let me tell him my issue. their hotel was nicely maintained but the service i received was deplorable. i DO NOT recommend this hotel ANYONE! i work in customer service so i understand when someone is being a difficult client. but it's awful that i had to second-guess the manager in order to make sure they weren't taking twice as much money from me and overdrawing my bank account. i've filed a complaint with the BBB about them and they've not even bothered to respond to it. and all they did was send me a letter saying they were sorry for my experience. they did refund the $300 but what if i had just trusted them? and what if i had to sue them for all the overdraft charges i would have incurred?? awful, awful service. never staying there again which is too bad for them considering i'm in Enid, OK about once a year.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank allisonhanks
KANAB, UTAH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2010

absolutely one of the best places we have ever stayed..they thought of everything..friendly personel, clean luxurious room, quiet, super breakfast..everything PERFECT...LOVED IT

Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
phoenix, az
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2010

Old hotel, carpeting worn out, good location, helpful staff.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2009

My family and I traveled to OK for a graduation and spend five days at this hotel. Ages ranged from 13 to 65 and we were all happy. The kids liked the pool, the adults liked the room with the flat screen TV, fridge and microwave and we all enjoyed the breakfast. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Best thing convenient location and free laundry room (no hunting for quarters)
Worst thing: price could be a little bit more competative

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family