“Strange”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Erick
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Strange”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

We arrived around noon, looked at and reserved a room for 6 pm. The manager said we could pay at that time. At 6 pm while my husband was in the motel office, I was unloading luggage by the assigned room door. A male motel worker came by and informed me there was a problem, that the room rent was not paid. So I loaded up and sat in the vehicle for the next one minute! Ridiculous!! The next morning continental breakfast was supposed to be available at 6:30 am but the office door remained locked until later, even though some construction workers were ringing the bell. Some of them had to be on their jobs by 7 am. The facilities were adequate but I would not stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Wilson, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had to travel from my job to corporate office. Due to the weather, I called my daughter to get her to find me a motel for the night. She checks everything! The people there were Very Nice and I had to stay the second night because of bad weather also. The bed was comfortable and I was able to get some much needed sleep...which is unusual. They were remodeling, and hadn't gotten to my bathroom yet, but did tell me about it and apologized for it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Springfield, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I booked this place because of the reviews. I don't know where they got the "good", this place was BAD. I thought it was clean enough but when I went to bed, the sheets smelled like they hadn't been washed but I was too tired to think about it....nor do I want to now. The vanity area is totally inadequate even for a single much less a couple. Food options in the area are practically nonexistent. The continental breakfast was poor as was the serving area. Pass it up! There's plenty of options around.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Erick hotels

San Diego, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Best hotel in the area! Very quiet and comfy rooms. Staff is very friendly and the rooms are very nice. I stayed here on my way to Oklahoma City for my flight. It was great! This hotel is the first to come by while driving. I stayed for one night, had one of the best experiences. Breakfast was great, and I easily drove to OKC. I asked the manager for directions and he gave me the exact place to go and the best places to stop for drinks and such. Will definitely stay here again when I go back to OKC.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erick
Route 66 Inn
#7 of 8 in Shamrock
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 8 in Shamrock

Been to Days Inn Erick? Share your experiences!