Premier Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge(Shamrock)
US$43
US$42
Priceline
Route 66 Inn(Shamrock)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
Shamrock Country Inn(Shamrock)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$39
US$82
US$79
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Nice place. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean. Not what I expected. Spacious with microwave and fridge. There was very little noise from the highway. The curtains blocked out all the outside light. Bed was very comfortable. Only problem was Breakfast was sparse which was probably due to lack of customers I would recommend this place to those traveling I-40

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank JKSENID
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Nothing about this place is as advertised... but I suppose you could argue that a small effort is made. The pictures on this site have little to do with the reality of the Premier Inn and Suites in Erick, OK. First, our room had a musty, wet dog carpet odor. Turns out that though they advertise as a "pet friendly" hotel there is only one room for people with pets and we were lucky enough to get it. The mini-fridge was inoperable and there were spiderwebs in the corners and on the bottom of the lamps... I did not dare remove my shoes until I got into bed (without the shabby bedspread btw). After being on the road a few days we were anticipating using the advertised "guest laundry"... but it was out of order. Same story with the pool. The "hot breakfast" was the last straw in a chain of events that only the humorless would not think they are on Candid Camera (that's the same as Punked for the younger folks). The only hot thing I received was 2 slices of limp bacon brought to me from somewhere behind the counter. The really funny thing is that I was so relieved after turning down the Hotels.com prices of $120 per night and getting it for $80 after phoning the hotel directly!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2012

It was late and I was tired, as was the motel. It serviced what I would call a purpose, nothing more and nothing less. The young man at the desk was very friendly and well mannered. If you can, push on, if not, it will do.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 21 October 2011

For an out of the way place this hotel was very nice. It was clean, quiet and comfortable and they even cooked eggs and bacon for breakfast. The towels were big and soft which was a nice change.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2011

The Day's Inn looked a little dodgy so we turned left and found this motel. Both rooms were immaculately clean, well-maintained, and comfortable. The rooms were large, with a table and chairs and a long credenza for luggage. AC worked well and the room was so quiet we ended up over-sleeping!

Breakfast was good, too, with cereal, waffles, danish, coffee, milk and OJ. We didn't opt for the eggs and bacon that were also offered.

The staff was very friendly.

For this type of motel, it was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family