Premier Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Shamrock)
Route 66 Inn(Shamrock)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I've never stayed in a hotel this bad before. $89 and change, after AAA discount, got me a king size bed in a "no pet and non smoking" room. The room was filthy when I walked in. The carpet so nasty your feet stick to it whenbarefoot. I found a dead flea in the bed when inspecting for bedbugs. The front of the TV doesn't look like its ever been cleaned. The mini fridge is dirty inside. I was afraid to look in the microwave. The coffee maker hasn't been cleaned or even dusted in who knows when, as goes for that "fresh coffee" sitting beside it. The bathroom light doesn't work so I hope you ladies don't mind going without a shave. It reaks of smoke, animals and urine. Of course in the maids defense she would need light to clean. The bed is like sleeping on a board. The walls are so thin you can hear everything above and around you. This room should have came with a body condom and flip flops all for the street price of $5. Sleep in your car and take a shower at a truck stop. It would be far far cleaner than this.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank justfriendlyadvise
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I have never written a review before but this bad. If I had only paid

I have never written a review before but this hotel is awful. We knew something was right when we pulled up and it was just a sand pile, the restaurant across the road was boarded up, the desk clerk was painting the lobby, there was scaffolding all over the lobby .No way anyone could have had the offered breakfast in there. We should have know something was right when he said he was putting us on the 2nd floor because of an Oklahoma cricket problem, when we went up dirty concrete steps to our room, when we found dead bugs in the bathroom, when we saw pealing paint over the shower, when we found dead crickets in the dresser drawers, and when the ac wouldn't cool the room. Looking later at the pics we had seen on the internet we could only think they were taken 20-30 yrs ago.
We went on down the road a few miles and found a very nice hotel for just $10 more.

Room Tip: Out of 21 days in hotels on this trip this was the only bad experience . I can't believe people had good things to say about this place. I usually don't put too much stock in negative reviews as I feel people can be overly picky. But this one negative review to believe.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patsy P
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Not sure where the pictures were taken because we didn't see anything near what they show.
We had a pet friendly room that had two broken chairs and one not much better! Nick checked us in and was very nice but the morning clerk was not so nice and the only warm items for breakfast was the coffee and toast, there was no offer of eggs or bacon. To us it was a over priced hotel and would NOT recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Stayed at Premier for 3+ weeks on business and couldn't have been happier. The staff is so kind and friendly and very accomodating! Anything I needed all I had to do was ask. The eggs and bacon every morning was a nice bonus and always cooked perfectly. Both rooms I stayed in were clean and had comfortable beds/linens and a nice large flat screen television. Blackout curtains were great since I was working nights and sleeping during the day. Noise level from the interstate was very moderate and easily drownd out by simply turning on the air/fan. Nice microwave and fridge, AC/Heat worked great, hot water, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, desk, table with chairs, lots of lighting, etc. I will surely stay here again on my next business trip!

Room Tip: Double bed rooms are spacious
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Filthy room. I was afraid to take my shoes off. There is NOTHING in Erick, OK. I was glad I had had lunch on the way as the "restaurant" across the the street from the hotel looked like an abandoned building, with a broken down car in the parking lot. There was no sense of security with a room on the first floor. Unfortunately, I was too tired from driving all day to push on. Yuck!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo