Choctaw Casino & Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfirst floorchoctaw casinobar and grillone nighttable gamesplayers clubbreakfast buffetnon smokingbed was comfortableparking lotshreveportslotsgamblingtexaspokertub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The winning is very low to what it was a few months back. I was told by someone that worked there, that due to health or an accident I don't remember which, the man that was running it was replaced by someone new and he changed the rate of payout on the machines. This is very true, you used to get $10 bonus money now you only get $5. It seems like when they call out people for free money its a lot of the same people. More than once I have heard the same name called at least three times the same night. There are a group of us that always go but the pay outs are really a turn off now. We are sent a lot more free money and free rooms and food from other Casinos and we haven't even been there lately. If Grant doesn't loosen up they will not have as many people coming. It's too bad because it used to be a fun place and now it just leaves a bad taste of what it was.

12  Thank Lilly61170
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We have played a lot of casinos in Okla and this is one we rank among the best to play at
We have been to this casino several times, the last time we were there was Sat. Jan 25 2014
We had 300 a piece and played from about 3 in the afternoon till about 10 the next morning
Still walked out with 300 to the good,
We have had a rough spell here a time or two but over all have either got a lot of play time for the money or walk out with good wins .Sometimes both
Even if we get a short day of play and not have any wins we see a lot of others winning
This casino has always been a fun place for us
I think the 3rd weekend of the month is the best time to play at this casino .
We have eaten a burger and fries or a small meal and have no problem with the food or price
This a clean casino and we have no problem with the smell in there
The drawback is parking on a really busy night having to walk so far

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Just dropped in for a meal with coworkers. Forget that unless truck stop buffets are your thing. I suppose the gambling is as good as it is anywhere if you can get past the smoke and cheap perfume. We tried the bar and grill. My patty melt was OK. My beer was a little warm. Friend had the meatloaf. Stupid choice. He had two bites. Lesson learned.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank badman525
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were meeting a group camping in SE Oklahoma and decided to get a room to avoid incoming weather. This small casino has some really nice rooms. We had a king-sized bed in ours, but other arrangements were offered also. The room was clean and spacious w/lots of towels and a coffee maker. There are also two places to eat within the facility which featured a seafood buffet on the weekend we were there. They also host an entertainment venue with concerts from named performers. My only complaint was that there was no 'wireless' internet connection in the rooms. When I inquired about this at the desk a very nice staff member 'Kayla', brought a Ethernet cable to my room. She also informed me that they would be installing 'wireless' in the very near future. So, if you are stopping by soon, bring your own cable, just in case they are out. Overall, a very nice stopover for me and my wife.

Room Tip: Get a player's club card to get the member discounts on the weekend buffets, for big savings.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrJewels
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Spent 2 nights in the tower. The room was great. Had a mini fridge, wifi, large tv with cable, coffee pot w/coffee, very comfortable bed, and the most comfortable pillows I have ever slept on. Tons of machines to choose from. It's somewhere you go and park and don't have to leave the entire weekend. You eat, sleep, and play right there. The pool area was incredibly nice with waterfalls, slide, and hot tubs. There is even a swim up bar. The only thing I could see needs improvement is the staff. They don't explain anything to you. When we checked in we were given towel cards and pool wristbands but no instructions on what they were for or if we needed to get new ones for the next day or anything. I had to ask around and figure it out on my own. The first thing all employees should ask is if this is your first visit here. That way they know to explain where the pool is, tell you that there will be a movie played in the pool area in the evenings, sign up for the players club-it's free, you know a vague break down of the reason you spent SO much money to stay in their hotel. If they would like to pay me well I could totally come and train the staff on how to communicate with the customers. I would return. We had a blast. Just expect to get no help from the staff on figuring out what there is to do and how to do it. The housekeeper was the most helpful person we encountered.

Room Tip: Get an upper room in the tower on the end. It is far from foot traffic and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple